Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Sketch of the sign I'm taking to the Springsteen concert:

fire.jpg

Think he'll play it? :lol:

:lmao:

That sign is made of super win! :up:

When is the bruce show? , I'm so jealous, I wish i had money to go see him overseas.....

Hey Ax.

Sarah Walker managed to finish second safely in her first semi final. The British girl who's apparently her biggest opposition took quite a tumble and finished last her in first semi final.

Unfortunately our guy caused the crash in the men's first semi final.

Hey Ax.

Sarah Walker managed to finish second safely in her first semi final. The British girl who's apparently her biggest opposition took quite a tumble and finished last her in first semi final.

Unfortunately our guy caused the crash in the men's first semi final.

Awesome, go Walker. They just showed the British girl's race now; quite a nasty tumble she took there.

Is Willers out, or is this like the earlier rounds where they run multiple races?

Actually, I think there should be a medal presentation for worst crash. We'd have another gold.

:lmao:

:lmao: Willers may be out of the tournament now if our commentators are to be believed, but that's one of the best crashes I've ever seen! I can't believe how he totally just took out everyone in his way. I say that was worth it. :lmao:

I think I'll be watching the BMX races tomorrow morning. :lol:

I think I'll be watching the BMX races tomorrow morning. :lol:

It's quite possibly the most entertaining thing at the Games! I love it. Initially, I was thinking "why the hell is BMX in the Olympics?", but now I see why! Awesome viewing.

And I see either our commentators were wrong or I misheard them, re: New Zealand's Willers. Here's hoping he manages to get good results in the remaining races and creeps through to the final.

:lmao: Willers may be out of the tournament now if our commentators are to be believed, but that's one of the best crashes I've ever seen! I can't believe how he totally just took out everyone in his way. I say that was worth it. :lmao:

I loved that one of the guys he took out accidentally wandered into his path and that was what fucked him up!

Another brilliant crash.

Unlike car racing, BMX is great because the crashes aren't why you watch, they're just a bonus.

The Aussie girls took each other out! The commentators here are devastated! :lol:

And yeah, the racing itself is fucking nuts - and despite not watching for crashes, they're more frequent. God, this couldn't get more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom