Muse: Stockholm Syndrome vs. Citizen Erased

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Two songs enter, one exits, slightly dizzy.

• Stockholm Syndrome

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Citizen Erased

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Stockholm Syndrome is more immediate. It's got a great intro. It's got an okay-ish solo, but not great. It finishes with a bang although it's got a bit of a cheezy DT-esque feel to it.

Citizen Erased has an intro that you need to learn to love, but it drops into a great groove. It's got a brilliant solo. It has about 30 different build-ups and breakdowns, and finishes quietly and sadly. It sounds very futuristic and progressive.

Two songs enter, one exits.

I love both, but Citizen Erased rocks my balls off and is a pure eargasmic experience at different times.

After this there needs to be an Endlessly vs. Falling Away With You thread, I love both ballad-like gems.

No contest: Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome

I love the heavy distortion that leads into the chorus. I've heard both in concert and Citizen Erased just didn't hold a candle to Stockholm Syndrome. The outro with the extended guitar riff (see: live performance from the 2004 Glastonbury Festival) is just phenomenal :drool:

Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome is too much fun to play.
And its just plain awsome, Citzen Erased is great too..but...I'm Voting For Stockholm
:wink:

Citizen Erased has always been a favourite of mine

Back
Top Bottom