MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effin' lord. Can't wait to see video clips from fans at these shows, I'm dying to see the end result of all that stage wizardry. Looks pretty cool, though, thanks for sharing that-I like the lights streaming around Dom's drumkit. I pity the poor stagehands who'll have to lug all that around, though (but hey, their jobs are nice and secure, so...).

They really do love that "Bigger is always better" mantra.

Angela

Got a picture somewhere as well of the UFO that will move over the crowd. Can't wait to see how it all fits together.

At the gig on the 12th , Manchester and Wembley so will post pics and vids when I get back. Will also post pics and vids of Glastonbury - just have to get vids of them with an orchestra (fingers crossed that it does actually happen).

EDIT: UFO pic

48110f60.jpg

Got a picture somewhere as well of the UFO that will move over the crowd. Can't wait to see how it all fits together.

At the gig on the 12th , Manchester and Wembley so will post pics and vids when I get back. Will also post pics and vids of Glastonbury - just have to get vids of them with an orchestra (fingers crossed that it does actually happen).

EDIT: UFO pic

48110f60.jpg

:ohmy:

:up: yay! thank you. I can't wait to see whatever pics and vids you are able to capture.

No. No, we cannot. That is unacceptable.

Saracene, awesome news indeed, woohoo! Hope you have fun (and what are you going to Europe for? Lucky!)!

It will be a pretty frantic and random trip, Copenhagen - Norway - Amsterdam - Switzerland - Budapest - Vienna - Istanbul :D I look forward to the trip but not to the multiple flights, if I was in a band I would absolutely loathe touring.

Oh and... Old Matt Bellamy had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!

From some Swiss interview:

You will be on tour until November, have you got any plans what you will do afterwards?

Yes I will become a farmer. I recently bought a farm in England. I love to be outside in the nature. That's where I can calm down and recreate myself.

You are becoming a farmer? The serious way, with cows and sheep?

Yeah, two weeks ago I bought 15 sheep and when I get back there will be 10 cows as well as some pigs and goats.

And after that there will be Muse-Cheese?

Heeey, that would be a good Idea and from the sheep wool we will make Muse hoodies (laughing). I really have to think about that, until now I only bought the sheep because there's a lot of land to the farm which is quite not even and very difficult to cut the grass. That's what they're mainly for, to eat the grass.

So... I kinda cringed when I first heard Neutron Star Collision playing on the radio over here, but I must admit that this song has grown on me since and after seeing the live clip from the Paris show I'm ok with them playing it at the Melbourne gig, if they decide so.

It will be a pretty frantic and random trip, Copenhagen - Norway - Amsterdam - Switzerland - Budapest - Vienna - Istanbul :D I look forward to the trip but not to the multiple flights, if I was in a band I would absolutely loathe touring.

Oh and... Old Matt Bellamy had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!

From some Swiss interview:

haha! Matt a farmer.. :lol:

Holy crap, those stage pics are sick! I'm :drool:ing over this show already. It's a long time 'til the end of October. :ohmy:

Ergh, no kidding. I've heard many a musician complain about that aspect of it all, that's for sure (especially since it's all such a blur, they really don't get any time to actually explore the places they visit. That really would suck).

Hopefully you'll have at least a little more free time on you. Bear and grin it with the flights, I guess. The trip itself sounds incredibly cool, so yeah, enjoy yourself. I'll understand if it takes you a bit to share your stories once you're back, though :p.

And screw an English farm, Matt should come live in Iowa. We've got LOADS of farmland here :hyper: :D!

Got people over at the moment, so I'll check those video clips out later. Look forward to seeing the double neck guitar in action!

Angela

Lisa, now that I have 2 vacations day freed up thanks to Bono's back, I may be able to swing RDU. Do you have seats or GA?

Sorry for the delayed response (I replied on FB, too) -- pulled an 8hr shift @ Kohl's today. :faint: :)
I've got seats for Raleigh. I considered seeing Muse from GAs again, but 1) not on a week night when I'll likely have to work at least 1/2 of the following day; 2) I don't think I could convince by BFF to do GA's again & I know her husband (who's also going with us) wouldn't tolerate them. :no: Plus, thirdly, I would feel like such a cheating trollop. I only go GA for those Irish guys. :lmao:

But, yes - you should doooo it!!! :yes: :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom