MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe the last thread went the whole way labeled wrong. lol. Next time just pm a mod sillies!

People were too busy looking at pictures, discussing jackets, and avoiding any talk about music in the last thread to notice.

Heyo!

I'm seeing them in Seattle in April. Good times. It's a nosebleed seat, but that's fine.

I wish I would have done seats instead of GA. I'm happy to stand in the back where I can actually see, but I assume at least one of my friends will want to go stand in line for hours.

I am glad I did the GA here in Atlanta but I do not have any interest in experiencing it again. It was the most energetic and insane crowd I have ever been in the middle of. It was also not necessary to line up for hours before the doors open. People including a friend of mine, ended up near the front with me. I arrived at 3pm, they arrived around 7pm, Silversun Pickups went on at 7:30pm. I am and will be happy with my seats on Friday and Saturday and I think the limited view seats are not that bad, at least they were not in Atlanta.

Woo hoo new thread.

I have seats for both my shows. Too cold for me to queue all day.

I had the best time when I saw Muse in GA a couple of years ago, but a lot of it had to do with the fact that I was on the far left edge (right opposite Matt! :D), second row from the stage, so I was spared the crazy insane pushing that went on in the middle.

MissVelvetDress, I'm curious to know how did you think the GA was in regards to their stage setup for this tour, i.e. the rising platforms and stuff. Would someone who stands close to the stage have to crane their necks up a lot and have problems watching the band?

I was about 15 ft from the stage and I could see the stage set up just fine. I had a hard time seeing Matt but that is because I had a couple of tall guys in front of me. If I were up front, I think it would be hard to see the stage.

Oh and I enjoyed the show but I felt a bit too old to be doing what I was doing with kids who were in high school or freshmen in college. I felt like their mother! :lol:

a couple of pics of the stage from my spot.
Here is the view from my spot before the show:
ry%3D400

when they were not high above in the towers:
ry%3D400

Oh and I enjoyed the show but I felt a bit too old to be doing what I was doing with kids who were in high school or freshmen in college. I felt like their mother! :lol:

If I randomly get talking to considerably younger people around me at shows, I'll usually joke that I'm the designated chaperon for the entire GA section, so they need to behave.

They usually just laugh and ask if I'll buy them alcohol.

And that's when you smack down some Utahian justice, right? :hyper:

MusketWebLogo.gif

As their chaperon, I'm required by state law to shoot any one underage drinking alcohol on sight. Who am I kidding, I'm required to shoot anyone, regardless of age, drinking alcohol on sight.

..... oh!

*quietly thanks random deity that I didn't have a drink at the Chicago U2 show*

We weren't in Utah, so it's all good.

I was telling NSW that he should get incredibly drunk at the SLC show, so as to make everyone around us extremely uncomfortable.

Ah, I thought you carried your brand of justice along with you wherever you went. Good to know!

I have a seat too. I didn't want to do GA for Muse. Too intense for me. :reject:

:hyper::hyper:! We got row 1 seats so it's close to GA without the hassle and endless line. Plus I'm way too old to attempt GA at a Muse concert.

I'm so excited for Saturday. I cannot freakin wait. :hyper:
You and me both. I'm sort of kicking myself for backing out of Friday's show, but that would have been cutting it close and I would have been exhausted as hell.

Roll on Saturday. :applaud:

Could you please post the setlist with the spoiler tag on here? They put it on Facebook the other night, but it isn't up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom