MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on here in an age! So happy to see Muse fans here too...

So I'll be at the shows Friday and Saturday. :wave:

(and yes, it's nice to see the Muse board has setlist issues as well)

So I'll be at the shows Friday and Saturday. :wave:

:wave: I will be at those shows as well!! Are you from Boston or NYC? I'm from neither, traveling to both cities :D

And Laura, yes, I am pulling all-nighters to learn the lyrics! Have fun tonight!!
Iris texted me the setlist for the VA show, I think she got them from the Muse board. I'll see what I have.

my ears are ringing like crazy and I am tired! THAT WAS AN FUCKIN AWESOME SHOW!!! WOW!

was front row rail slightly but barely right of center. Got some really good pics I think and SSPU were great! Securty guys up front are the same ones that have done the local shows I have been to so they all knew me, julie and Liza and had us cracking up the entire time it was fun!

Got there at 10:30 and doors opened at 6:30... We froze are asses off all day. ugh...

will post pics and such maybe this weekend.. I really don't have the time this week.. Going to the B-More show tomorrow and doing GA and then going ton NYC to see them at MSG.

its a MUSEY KINDA WEEK FOR MOI!!:hyper::heart::love:

Setlist from Virginia, March 1st 2010:
(Courtesy of Iris and verified on the Muse forum! :D)

Intro
1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. New Born
4. Map of the Problematique
5. Supermassive Black Hole
6. Guiding Light
7. Interlude + Hysteria
8. Nishe
9. United States of Eurasia
10. Feeling Good
11. Helsinki Jam
12. Undisclosed Desires
13. Starlight
14. Plug In Baby
15. Time is Running Out
16. Unnatural Selection
17. Exogenesis Overture
18. Stockholm Syndrome
19. Knights of Cydonia

Amy, sounds like you had a great time.

Alma and Iris, thanks for the setlist. I can't wait for tonight.

:hyper::hyper:! We got row 1 seats so it's close to GA without the hassle and endless line. Plus I'm way too old to attempt GA at a Muse concert.

You and me both. I'm sort of kicking myself for backing out of Friday's show, but that would have been cutting it close and I would have been exhausted as hell.

Roll on Saturday. :applaud:

Nice!!! I'm in Loge 11. Should be a good seat.
If I wasn't broke and saving my pennies for a certain band this summer, I may have been able to do Muse on Friday. But I'm already taking Saturday night off, which is my big money night along with Friday(I'm a waitress).

I am really looking forward to seeing Muse and SSPU this Friday. For anyone who's been to the show, how's the merch pricing? I'm hoping to get either a shirt or a poster but I'm on a student budget. Thanks!

I am really looking forward to seeing Muse and SSPU this Friday. For anyone who's been to the show, how's the merch pricing? I'm hoping to get either a shirt or a poster but I'm on a student budget. Thanks!

I didn't buy anything, so I am sorry I am unable to give you any details. Maybe some of the others in here will be able to but this thread on the MUSE board should give you some info. regarding prices on merch. Tour Merchandise question - Page 4 - Muse Messageboard

Last nights Setlist

1. Uprising
  2. Resistance
  3. New Born
  4. Map of the Problematique
  5. Supermassive Black Hole
  6. Guiding Light
  7. Interlude
  8. Hysteria
  9. Nishe
  10. United States Of Eurasia
  11. Feeling Good (Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley cover)
  12. Helsinki Jam
  13. Undisclosed Desires
  14. Starlight
  15. Plug In Baby
  16. Time Is Running Out
  17. Unnatural Selection
  18. Encore:
  1. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture
  2. Stockholm Syndrome
  3. Knights of Cydonia
I had a great time last time. I think Iris and Amy summed up the whole experience. The stage and the whole show were just amazing. I can't wait till Friday.

I checked with Sicy and she provided permission to post this here...we originally thought we were going to do Salt Lake City...I have 2 $39 GA for Salt Lake City, April 5th...I will let them go at cost, no service charges, nothing, regular mail, yada, yada yada....two for $78...I have the hard tickets if anyone is interested...

Rick

siubizz14@yahoo.com

Should it be _mp3 at the end?

Whoa, my dot turned into an underscore. That might be the issue, since this site automatically does funky stuff to certain types of links. Maybe _mp3 needs to just be renamed manually?

Muse tees were $32 & their zip-up hoodie was $75. Bags were $25 if I remember correctly. (Seems like the SSPU tees were priced the same - and they had some really cool designs, too.)

Interview with Chris prior to their Philadelphia show:

http://media.wmmr.com/Blogs/1001463/Muse_Chris_3_02_10_mp3

EDIT: sorry I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I keep pasting the link but when I check the link it says page cannot be found :|

Is this the same interview as the one you had up there?

Click on the play button underneath Chris's pic.

I love WMMR. That's the radio station that's always at the arena whenever U2 is playing in Philadelphia. For Muse it's a different radio station, though, but I see they managed to snag Chris for a quickie... :D

We had prior vacation plans the following weekend, 4/9-12...we can't be outta the office on 4/5-6, too long for my business...that's the only reason...

the reason why I wrote that comment is because I'm getting rid of my 1 seat ticket to Utah too. :D
Posted that in the old thread. I was going to make a trip to SLC and tour the Arches National Park. But it turns out I can't go in April...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom