MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this the same interview as the one you had up there?

Click on the play button underneath Chris's pic.

I love WMMR. That's the radio station that's always at the arena whenever U2 is playing in Philadelphia. For Muse it's a different radio station, though, but I see they managed to snag Chris for a quickie... :D

Pierre was there last night. He is so cool. I have that interview with Bono that he did in 2004 right after he kicked off the One Campaign.

what can I say the BMore show was incredible.. Major energy vibe from the band, definitely better than the VA show on monday. We got MK Ultra and THE SHUFFLE DANCE BY MATT DURING TIRO!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so frickin stunned that I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OR VID OF IT.. (couldn't do vid cuz I was dead center front rail security was strict about this).

I froze my ass off again but it wasn't as bad as monday. So worth it of course..

Next is NYC on friday. Have seats for that one so I am gonna relax and enjoy the show and hang out with some people I know :wink:

the last time he did the shuffle dance was in 2007...

I thought it was at Glastonbury 2004 but apparently not..

The Shuffle Dance
MuseWiki, wiki for the band Muse
Jump to: navigation, search

Bellamy shufflingThe Shuffle Dance is the fan dub given to one of Matthew Bellamy's stage theatrics. It consists of Bellamy shuffling his feet so as to appear to be sliding across the stage. It appears to have been created as a part of the "Micro Cuts" puppet strings routine that was used between the start and the first verse in some concerts on the 2002 tour, an example of which can be seen on the Rock am Ring 2002 video.

One example of it being used on the Absolution tour can be seen on the DVD with the same name, during "Time Is Running Out" at Glastonbury 2004. It can also been seen in the Brit Awards performance of "Hysteria".

Bellamy's first known use of the shuffle during the Black Holes and Revelations tour occurred during the 11th September 2007 concert in the Lifestyles Communities Pavilion, right before a performance of "Supermassive Black Hole". The move can also be seen in live recordings of "Knights of Cydonia" at Reading Festival 2006.

The shuffle dance was an idea emulated from Jamie Crowe (ex-Rootjoose guitarist) when Muse supported Rootjoose.[1]

Songs Bellamy has shuffled to
Hysteria
Knights of Cydonia
Micro Cuts
Stockholm Syndrome
Supermassive Black Hole
Time Is Running Out (watch)
References

source: The Shuffle Dance - Muse Wiki: Supermassive wiki for the band Muse

Just like you have? So I see..:hmm:

Let's just say that if you dig up all the Muse threads before the Twilight movies came out, their content would be considerably different than this, and you'd be surprised how many more people posted in the threads. :wink:

I mainly just like giving you guys crap, but honestly would enjoy a bit more music and a bit less Pleba content wise.

I need to spend some more time with the latest album before I see them next month. I can't remember the last time I listened to the whole thing. I liked it, but didn't love it - not as strong as the last two albums.

But I'm looking forward to seeing them again, anyway.

Let's just say that if you dig up all the Muse threads before the Twilight movies came out, their content would be considerably different than this, and you'd be surprised how many more people posted in the threads. :wink:

I mainly just like giving you guys crap, but honestly would enjoy a bit more music and a bit less Pleba content wise.

^haha! sorry that ain't gonna happen buddy.. Go ahead and give us crap I can take it! :D At least we aren't talking about their anatomy.. :wink: yet...

and btw.. I was a fan long before the frickin Twilight stuff was going on thank you very much.

I need to spend some more time with the latest album before I see them next month. I can't remember the last time I listened to the whole thing. I liked it, but didn't love it - not as strong as the last two albums.

But I'm looking forward to seeing them again, anyway.

I feel the same way about the album. Actually, I'd probably rate it as their second worst, with Showbiz being at the very bottom of the list. It still has a handful of great tracks though. I don't seem to like the Exogenesis stuff nearly as much as some do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom