MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Matt is getting himself a double neck guitar!

On the 16th of April 2010, Bare Knuckle Pickups' twitter feed announced that the company had "just" finished building "Twin P90 bridge soapbars" for a "custom Manson double neck guitar" being built for Matthew Bellamy. This announcement coincided with a series of musewire updates concerning studio recording, which culminated with a mention of a new song "in the oven".

I guess it's a logical next step into the realm of rock silliness, after the keytar :lol:

Matt at Coachella, making cryptic gestures :lol:

tumblr_l12d1yrmoI1qzy8ak.jpg

just announced:
We're very pleased to announce the first of Muse's forthcoming US & Canada autumn tour dates. All the dates listed below will go on general sale on Saturday 24th April APART FROM Charlottesville and St. Louis. These two dates will go on sale one day earlier on Friday 23rd April.
A Muse fan pre-sale will be available for all these dates on Wednesday 21st April. Link coming very soon!
Please note on-sale times for these dates vary so please make sure you check the extra information for each date by going to the tour dates section or the individual date using the links below.
More dates coming soon. Stay tuned...!
US & CANADA TOUR AUTUMN 2010
22nd September: Viejas Arena, San Diego, CA
23rd September: Honda Center, Anaheim, CA
25th September: Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

1st October: Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho, NM
2nd October: Pepsi Center, Denver, CO **tickets from postponed Denver date valid for this show, see date for details**
5th October: Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
6th October: Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
8th October: Ford Center, Oklahoma City, OK
21st October: Pepsi Coliseum, Quebec City, QC
27th October: John Paul Jones Arena, Chalottesville, VA

2nd November: Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
3rd November: Scotttrade Center, St. Louis, MO
5th November: Value City Arena, Columbus, OH
6th November: US Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH

just announced:
1st October: Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho, NM

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

They are determined to keep confusing my plans.

This venue (about 40 mins from my house) is a place where retired bands from the 70s and 80s play. Last summer I believe Heart played there, for example, and Joan Jett. No one current has ever ever played there. This is insane. It also seats about 6,000 people.

I mean, wtf?!

And I see on the venue website that Passion Pit is opening for them.

:crazy:

How do I get in on the presale? I just registered on the website but don't see any presale info. Then again, I've spent all of 30 seconds looking for it. I'm kind of freaked out, lol.

edit: never mind, found it :reject:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

They are determined to keep confusing my plans.

This venue (about 40 mins from my house) is a place where retired bands from the 70s and 80s play. Last summer I believe Heart played there, for example, and Joan Jett. No one current has ever ever played there. This is insane. It also seats about 6,000 people.

I mean, wtf?!

And I see on the venue website that Passion Pit is opening for them.

:crazy:

woah! that is a small venue and sounds like a perfect place to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom