MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Muse fan at the front desk of the hotel just sent me a cheese plate and a bottle of wine.

Let's see... 100 for the tickets, 90 for the hotel, 25 for the pet sitter, 35 for the car, 15 for parking, 60 for the new contact lenses ... and here I am with my cheese plate.

I had to be in Denver this week for work anyway but came a day early for this but on the bright side, I've traveled to a lot of shows in my life and this is the first time this has happened. I got the email when I was almost in Denver and can I tell you it sucked so bad that I developed some kind of death wish and began texting to mofo while driving in pre-rush hour traffic. Kids, don't try that at home.

Were it not for the Blackberry I would've gone straight to the venue.

/sob story

i am sorry girlie! :hug: so so sucks.. :sad:

:lol: So, I'm guessing we will get an announcement this summer?

Hopefully a little sooner.. Wondering if they make a announcement to coinside with sale for the new Denver Show in Oct.(cuz even with the people who end up exchanging for the new venue there will be about 14k seats available because the original venue only held 6,500). I am not sure when this is but I think its sometime after April 14th.. This is just a IMO. I thought I saw somewhere that people who had tix for the original show could exchange, refund and or purchase sometime after that date.

So apparently the cover for the Uprising single (with teddy bears rising from the ground) was originally meant as the cover for the whole album, according to an article about Storm Thorgerson's designs :hmm: They probably changed their minds when they thought through the merchandise and realised those psychotic teddy bears would be *everywhere* :lol:

So apparently the cover for the Uprising single (with teddy bears rising from the ground) was originally meant as the cover for the whole album, according to an article about Storm Thorgerson's designs :hmm: They probably changed their minds when they thought through the merchandise and realised those psychotic teddy bears would be *everywhere* :lol:

:giggle: that would of been funny seeing that all over everything..

um. so yeah. they are in town today

if it wasn't so late and it wasn't so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom