MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My show is tonight!

Question for all of you who've seen a show this tour, my tickets say 7:00, so you think that's actually when Silversun Pickups will take the stage? Considering I'm as excited to see them as Muse (I know, I'm terrible, but I've seen Muse numerous times before already), I don't want to miss half of their set if we go to dinner or something. Do any of you remember what your tickets said, and when the bands actually started playing time wise?

My show is tonight!

Question for all of you who've seen a show this tour, my tickets say 7:00, so you think that's actually when Silversun Pickups will take the stage? Considering I'm as excited to see them as Muse (I know, I'm terrible, but I've seen Muse numerous times before already), I don't want to miss half of their set if we go to dinner or something. Do any of you remember what your tickets said, and when the bands actually started playing time wise?

Yes, that is when SP will be on stage. They are rarely off with their show times as stated on the ticket.

Leaving for the show now. :cool:

Also, I'm glad to see Joyful is still alive, as I was starting to worry. :wink:

that's all you have to say???:angry:

did you get there in time to see SSPU?

Yeah, we got there 30 mins early or so. Still got relatively close to the front, closer than I've been previously at a Muse show at least. I'm glad I asked you all when it would start, as Silversun Pickups actually took the stage 5 or 6 minutes before 7. They were great, so I'm glad we didn't miss any of it.

Muse's stage show was considerably more interesting and entertaining than it's been on any of the prior tours I've seen. I think we got a relatively common setlist, but I hadn't paid attention to what they were playing, so I was really surprised and happy to hear Feeling Good. Origin of Symmetry is still probably my favorite overall album of theirs, so that was a great surprise. Because of my love for Origin, both New Born and Plug In Baby were also highlights for me, even though I think they've played both every time I've seen them.

I admittedly haven't been a huge fan of the new album other than the first 3 songs, so I was surprised how much I enjoyed United States of Eurasia, Unnatural Selection, and Exogenesis. I remember some of you mentioning that I'd like Exogenesis live, and you were very right. It actually took me a minute or two to even recognize it! I'm happy to have a few other songs from that album that I like considerably more now.

The pair up of the two bands was everything I hoped it would be. As always, they put on a very entertaining live show. Glad i went.

Yeah, we got there 30 mins early or so. Still got relatively close to the front, closer than I've been previously at a Muse show at least. I'm glad I asked you all when it would start, as Silversun Pickups actually took the stage 5 or 6 minutes before 7. They were great, so I'm glad we didn't miss any of it.

Muse's stage show was considerably more interesting and entertaining than it's been on any of the prior tours I've seen. I think we got a relatively common setlist, but I hadn't paid attention to what they were playing, so I was really surprised and happy to hear Feeling Good. Origin of Symmetry is still probably my favorite overall album of theirs, so that was a great surprise. Because of my love for Origin, both New Born and Plug In Baby were also highlights for me, even though I think they've played both every time I've seen them.

I admittedly haven't been a huge fan of the new album other than the first 3 songs, so I was surprised how much I enjoyed United States of Eurasia, Unnatural Selection, and Exogenesis. I remember some of you mentioning that I'd like Exogenesis live, and you were very right. It actually took me a minute or two to even recognize it! I'm happy to have a few other songs from that album that I like considerably more now.

The pair up of the two bands was everything I hoped it would be. As always, they put on a very entertaining live show. Glad i went.

So awesome mofo!!! I knew you would enjoy that show.. And yes, I thought it was a great pairing of bands too. Exogenesis is so beautiful live! :love::drool: And the stage set up rocks.. What you think of helsinki jam where Chris gets on Dom's stage and they do a nice jam while the stage moves..? Pretty damn cool...

and thanks for giving us ur take on the show and not leaving us hanging.. :D

Apparently Joyful's show tonight was canceled, which majorly sucks.

yeah, because their trucks got stuck in the snow storm about 150miles from the venue. They are making it up to denver with a Oct 2nd date at the Pepsi Center. So we now know for sure that they are coming back to the US in the fall!

They are offering full refunds or the option to exchange for the new date.. It looks like its gonna be a big mess tho cuz the current venue only held about 6,500 people and the Pepsi Center holds about 20k. So how are they going to match up people's seats and make them comparable to the venue that they were going to play at. :shrug:

SORRY Joyfulgirl! :hug: And to have to wait another 6 months.. ugh!:sad:

The Muse fan at the front desk of the hotel just sent me a cheese plate and a bottle of wine.

Let's see... 100 for the tickets, 90 for the hotel, 25 for the pet sitter, 35 for the car, 15 for parking, 60 for the new contact lenses ... and here I am with my cheese plate.

I had to be in Denver this week for work anyway but came a day early for this but on the bright side, I've traveled to a lot of shows in my life and this is the first time this has happened. I got the email when I was almost in Denver and can I tell you it sucked so bad that I developed some kind of death wish and began texting to mofo while driving in pre-rush hour traffic. Kids, don't try that at home.

Were it not for the Blackberry I would've gone straight to the venue.

/sob story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom