MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(Didn't notice Part 3 so re-posting here...)

I disagree with you on the Twlight movies.. I don't think that this is going to be the major source of a surge in their popularity here..

I kinda suspect that the Twilight connection was the only reason they got that gig on the VMAs a few weeks ago. And Supermassive Black Hole video got something like 10,000,000 more hits on YouTube after it was used in the first film.

Big Day Out line up will be announced this Tuesday, I hope Muse will be on it! :hyper: Although I also hope that they bring a full production some time later next year as well... I want to see the cubes.

(Didn't notice Part 3 so re-posting here...)

I kinda suspect that the Twilight connection was the only reason they got that gig on the VMAs a few weeks ago. And Supermassive Black Hole video got something like 10,000,000 more hits on YouTube after it was used in the first film.

Big Day Out line up will be announced this Tuesday, I hope Muse will be on it! :hyper: Although I also hope that they bring a full production some time later next year as well... I want to see the cubes.

i do agree in regards to twilight and the VMAs.

Twilight will cause the downfall of modern civilization.

Damn you, Mormon adolescent vampires.

if anyone is waiting on 2010 dates - Stade De France, Paris is booked by Muse on Saturday 12th June

Muse are officially headlining Big Day Out!! :applaud:

Shame that the rest of the line up so far is not that terribly exciting, apart from Lily Allen and Peaches. Though I'm also curious about Kasabian, Ladyhawke and The Decemberists.

Setlist from Charlottesville:

Knights of Cydonia
Interlude + Hysteria
Supermassive Black Hole
Undisclosed Desires
Time Is Running Out
Uprising
Starlight
Plug in Baby

Pretty damn weird not to see Stockholm Syndrome on a Muse setlist.

They probably don't play New Born because of time limit on their supporting set, and live that song is just not complete without the proper outro which makes it even longer. HAARP version is something like 9 minutes :drool:

yeah i was really wishing for New Born or SS but they are too long time wise to play.. :sad: But we will get them when they do their own tour.. Just gotta wait until then.

Going to the Raliegh show tomorrow, last u2 show for this year.. :sad: and last time seeing Muse until their tour.

Raliegh show was awesome..Got Map of the problematique! and I got to hear undisclosed desires again.. :hyper::drool:

they need to HURRY UP AND ANNOUNCE THE US TOUR DATES!

bono gave a shout out to them at the Raliegh show calling them"Magnificent Muse" :D

Back
Top Bottom