MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Muse's VMA appearance will air in full tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 27th).

Broadcast details for each country are listed below.:

UK: MTV2 23:00
Australia: MTV 23:00
New Zealand: MTV 23:00
Italy: MTV 23:00
Spain: MTV 23:15
Portugal: MTV 21:00
France: MTV 23:40
Germany: MTV Central 20:00
Switzerland: MTV Central 20:00
Netherlands: MTV Netherlands 22:40
Denmark: MTV Denmark 22:40
Belgium: MTV 22:40
Sweden: MTV 22:40
Norway: MTV Norway 22:40
Finland: MTV Finland 22:40
Poland: MTV 21:30
Hungary: MTV 00:00
MTV Arabia: 21:00
MTV Estonia: 20:00
MTV Lithuania / Latvia: 20:00
MTV Ukraine: 00:20
MTV Latin America: 23:00
MTV Latin America South: 23:30
MTV Asia: 23:00
MTV China: 22:00
MTV Indonesia: 23:00
MTV Philippines: 22:00
MTV Taiwan: 23:00
MTV Thailand: 20:00
MTV Japan: 23:00
MTV Brazil: 22:30

Muse @ Glastonbury! :hyper: Not sure I can take much more...:drool:

Muse to join U2 at 2010 Glastonbury Festival?Rumours resurface that band will play next year's event
November 26, 2009 | 0 CommentsMuse news RSS feedMore Muse news, reviews, videos and tour datesPost this on Twitter or Follow NMEOnline rumours are growing that Muse will headline next year's Glastonbury festival.

The trio have been long rumoured to be playing the event, but following the confirmation that U2 will headline the 2010 event, several sources are now suggesting Muse are also signed up.

The band do not have any dates confirmed during the festivals' June 23-27 dates and bassist Chris Wolstenholme told NME.COM the band expected to be playing festivals in 2010.

"I think we'll be busy all summer, it will be a combination of stadiums and some headline festival slots," he said. "It's good to vary it up a bit."

Neither the band or the festival have commented on the latest rumours.

Blog - Who would you like to see join the Glastonbury line-up?

I think the full line up for Glastonbury headliners is , Fri, U2, Sat, Muse, Sun, The Rolling Stones (strong rumor!) :ohmy::ohmy::hyper::hyper:, that would be some weekend for sure!!! I've seen the 3 of them before and there all phenomenal live!!!

Muse were incredible on Jonathon Ross!!! I'm loving UD, prolly not a popular opinion with hardcore Muse fans, kinda is a drastic change in style!

YouTube - Undisclosed Desires - Muse - Friday Night witth Jonathan Ross 27/11/2009

YouTube - Muse - Uprising - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Matt looked hilarious in that tiny pedal car!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

my friend, julie (skjuls) just saw an ad for Muse in the Washington Post to play at the Patriot Center on March 1st with Silversun Pickups opening for them!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG.. :drool: :faint: :hyper:

MUSEAD.jpg

funny muselive nor muse.mu has anything about it..

RUmour is that they'll be announcing US dates on Monday and if not then it will be sometime that week.

RUmour is that they'll be announcing US dates on Monday and if not then it will be sometime that week.

yep.. they have to basically cuz the general sale for the VA show is this friday, Dec 11th. In order to have a presale for the official website and I am sure IMP (venue promoter) will have a presale this week too.

and for the Atlanta this:

According to the 99x website Muse will be playing in concert w/SP at The Arena At Gwinnett Center Atlanta, GA on Feb. 27th. Tickets on sale Saturday, December 12 at 10 AM

If Silversun Pickups are opening for the whole tour, I am going to be EXTREMELY happy.

Back
Top Bottom