MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are you still home? shouldn't you be camping out at the arena to be #1 in line? :wink:

What time are you heading down there?

hahaha! no overnight camping for me silly... I live over 45 mins from this place and got to get the kid ready for school in the morning.

will be leaving at 9am. So hopefully will be there by 9:45 or so.

hahaha! no overnight camping for me silly... I live over 45 mins from this place and got to get the kid ready for school in the morning.

will be leaving at 9am. So hopefully will be there by 9:45 or so.

I was kidding.

My friend arrived at the venue well after the doors open, right before Silversun Pickups went on stage and he was able to get to where I was standing. I dunno about this lining up early for GA business. Let me know how you fare tomorrow and how the process is.

I was kidding.

My friend arrived at the venue well after the doors open, right before Silversun Pickups went on stage and he was able to get to where I was standing. I dunno about this lining up early for GA business. Let me know how you fare tomorrow and how the process is.

yeah it is truly a crapshoot.. But every venue is slightly different, varying a bit on that. Not so sure that will be the case with the venue I am going to and the way there are letting folks in..

Back
Top Bottom