MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if ATL is 2/27 and DC 3/1 then NYC should be later that first week of March, I hope SP is opening then, I like them. :)

fuck it. I can't link the damn event from the calendar on the Gwinnett Arena's website. Either way, they have the concert listed. Here is a basic copy and paste of the info. I love this arena, it is not big, it is not small and the sound to me is great.

:applaud::applaud::applaud:
Muse

Sat, 02/27/10 - 7:30 PM
Venue: The Arena

http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/uploads/tx_arena_calendar/10-02-27_Muse.pdf

Ticket Info

So it appears the Muse has gone to the U2 school for announcing tour dates. So far there are 5. And with my luck LA will be announced the day of the presale.

hahaha... they sure have.. was thinking that very thing today...

i have been constantly checking uber twitter for the announcement but nada! grrr.. I am so anxious...:reject:

here is some info from the official website..:hyper:

Muse Ticketing

Muse will be touring in support of their new record "The Resistance" and wanted to make sure their loyal fans have the first opportunity to buy tickets. For the shows listed below, Muse will be offering tickets here before they go on sale to the general public!!!

Click the "Buy Tickets" link below to order Pre-Sale tickets online. The Buy link will be available at the precise moment tickets go on sale. You may need to refresh your browser to make the link appear.

This is a first come first serve online ticket ordering system. The maximum order is four tickets.

For constant updates, be sure to visit the official website at MUSE

* All shows subject to change
* All prices are in U.S. $.
* All Sales are Final.

THE PRE-SALES FOR THE SHOWS LISTED BELOW WILL BEGIN ON DECEMBER 9TH AT 10AM LOCAL VENUE TIME.

Event Date & Time Venue
Muse Ticketing
Gwinnet Center
Saturday 2/27/2010
7:30 pm EST Gwinnet Center
Duluth, GA
Tickets go on sale on 12/9/2009 at 10:00 am EST

Muse Ticketing
Patriot Center
Monday 3/1/2010
7:30 pm EST Patriot Center
Fairfax, VA

Muse Ticketing
Madison Square Garden
Friday 3/5/2010
7:30 pm EST Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Muse Ticketing
The Palace
Saturday 3/13/2010
7:30 pm EST The Palace
Detroit, MI

funny thing is you have to go to the tour dates section to find out about this.. No big announcement yet.. C'mon Muse quit pulling a 'U2' on us will ya.. :wink:

C'mon Muse quit pulling a 'U2' on us will ya.. :wink:

:hyper: According to Ticketmaster, the presale for Boston starts on 12/10 with general sale starting on 12/12, but none of the other 2010 dates are up there yet.

Muse.jpg

fuck it. I can't link the damn event from the calendar on the Gwinnett Arena's website. Either way, they have the concert listed. Here is a basic copy and paste of the info. I love this arena, it is not big, it is not small and the sound to me is great.

:applaud::applaud::applaud:
Muse

Sat, 02/27/10 - 7:30 PM
Venue: The Arena

http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/uploads/tx_arena_calendar/10-02-27_Muse.pdf

Ticket Info

:hyper:

uh....how does one participate in the presale? Do you have to join anything? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom