Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

my sentiments exactly...

but I think Snoopy says it best:

snoopydanceqq8.jpg

I can get it cheaper :shifty: :whistle: You know where to find me :shifty:

Oh, and this is the info listed under the import version...
Special Edition features Box Set containing set of 3 postcards and also features additional exclusive backstage footage Over the weekend of Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June 2007 MUSE took to the stage at the new Wembley Stadium for two unprecedented sold out shows that are increasingly recognised as amongst the definitive live moments of the year. Muse were the first band to take the stage at the stadium since its redevelopment: now those who were amongst the 150,000 lucky ones and those who couldn't get tickets can relive these events with the release of a brand new CD and DVD of the shows.

I don't know if there is any different packaging with the U.S. (postcards) and if the backstage footage is the same on the U.S. I posted the only info I was supplied. Do with it what you will :flirt:

Thanks :wink: I owe it to a friend who got em for me, I had a uni interview this morning. So at 10am it was her manically trying to get through on a number of computers/telephones. We got lucky though, seems like lots of people are missing out, it sold out by 10.30 :ohmy:

Best 18th birthday present ever, thanks Muse :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom