Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total U2 Nut said:

:hyper: :hyper: Can't wait for this. A nice early birthday present, I think :wink:

ME NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!

I can't wait to watch it on my 40inch tv...:D

actually it's will be a early bday present for me too! When is ur bday?

Can someone give a nice picture of the band at Fairfax in 2007? I had one and now it's gone. It was of Matt standing with his arm up. Behind him were 8 spotlights. It doesn't have to be that pic, but something from that gig would be great. :)

martha said:
Can someone give a nice picture of the band at Fairfax in 2007? I had one and now it's gone. It was of Matt standing with his arm up. Behind him were 8 spotlights. It doesn't have to be that pic, but something from that gig would be great. :)

There are a few pics from that gig at microcuts.net:

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=296

martha said:

Thank you. That was just what I needed. :)

Martha,
Which pic did you get? Asking cuz 8 of the pics that are posted were mine.. In the description it says: "credits to DreamOutLoud posted at muse.mu". That's me. :D

If it's mine you are more than welcome of course to have it!

The only problem I have is with the person who uploaded them to microcuts.net photo gallery without my permission, so needless to say I am pissed off about that.. I actually PM'd her and let her know this..

Oh, I thought that was the import version still. It mentioned PAL/Region 0 pressing in the description - I'm assuming that's the version from Europe.

I don't have a region-free player that supports PAL. :(

Last edited:
phanan said:
Oh, I thought that was the import version still. It mentioned PAL/Region 0 pressing in the description - I'm assuming that's the version from Europe.

I don't have a region-free player that supports PAL. :(

it is a import phanan. I don't have a region free player either but they are pretty cheap to get. About 40 bucks. I am probably gonna go to best buy and get one.. Down the road it would be worth it for future imports out there..

It's just weird that target is selling an import. I know that best buy is going to be selling them but probably as imports as well.

I dont' get why Muse is not making this widely available to people in the US.. I mean that is the fan base that they are trying to and have gone after that is still lacking compared to Europe. I know that their fan base now is getting way up there.. Selling out all over the US without the help of MCR.

What does the Region-0 mean? The Target listing said PAL/Region-0.

Since when does Target do imports? Can you get imports through the website but not the stores?

corianderstem said:
What does the Region-0 mean? The Target listing said PAL/Region-0.

Since when does Target do imports? Can you get imports through the website but not the stores?

that's what I was just saying.. Anywhere that I have seen it listed it's been an import. It doesn't look like it is going to be in Region 1 or NTSC format from the looks of things (I JUST DON'T GET WHY MUSE IS DOING THIS).. If you can get it from muse.mu it's not going to be in Region 1 format cuz of the site based in the uk. Play.com is a uk based site so they have it for preorder but in PAL only.

I wish I could find out why target is listing it as PAL/Region 0 it is confusing.. Are they going to have both formats or not?

According to my supplier's database, it is listed as an import only. I put a request in to find out if my rep knows if there are any other versions on the horizon (Other than the CD only and CD/DVD version) and if he knows why it would be an import only. We shall see.

And as Fanatic stated, you can get really cheap All-System players. You just have to look around. Someone on this site recommended one to us years ago, and we picked it up at Best Buy for only $30-40. It's nothing fancy, no bells & whistles, no window for the clock/counter, but it does the job. Unfortunately it's hooked up in our bedroom with the crappy TV. But it's definitely worth the small investment!

Weirdness.

I got my player through Amazon. I think it was a plain old DVD player that someone made modifications to. It was ... $60? I think. Maybe not that much. It's worked great for me.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Martha,
Which pic did you get? Asking cuz 8 of the pics that are posted were mine.. In the description it says: "credits to DreamOutLoud posted at muse.mu". That's me. :D

If it's mine you are more than welcome of course to have it!

The first one on the left. I used it in my itunes as a cover for one of the boots you sent me. That's all. :)

martha said:

The first one on the left. I used it in my itunes as a cover for one of the boots you sent me. That's all. :)

Wow.. that's a spectacular pic! Good choice.. and good idea for a cover! :D

Martha,
I was just curious and that's all. I love sharing pics with my friends that's for sure. :hug:
Just didn't like how my pics came about there on microcuts.net from people I didn't know and had no idea that they were there in the first place..

So Amazon now has it listed as a non-import thingie, with a release date of 4/1/08.

http://www.amazon.com/Haarp-Muse/dp/B000XTLUW0/ref=pd_bbs_9?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1203300614&sr=8-9

But it says "CD," although it does show it comes with a DVD ... but it still lists PAL format. I'm still confused - if it's being released here in the States as a non-import, doesn't it make sense that they'd have a region-1 DVD to go along with it?

In any case, between REM and Muse, April 1, 2008 is shaping up to be a stellar day. :drool:

corianderstem said:
So Amazon now has it listed as a non-import thingie, with a release date of 4/1/08.

http://www.amazon.com/Haarp-Muse/dp/B000XTLUW0/ref=pd_bbs_9?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1203300614&sr=8-9

But it says "CD," although it does show it comes with a DVD ... but it still lists PAL format. I'm still confused - if it's being released here in the States as a non-import, doesn't it make sense that they'd have a region-1 DVD to go along with it?

In any case, between REM and Muse, April 1, 2008 is shaping up to be a stellar day. :drool:

cori, they just dropped the 'import' part of the description and being that its a PAL/Region 0 pressing means actually it's still an import and only for dvd players that are multiformat or region free only.. There is actually no US release as of now.. which frustrates the hell out of me to no end..:grumpy:

Huh. Guess I'll still order it from Amazon, then. For an import, that's an amazingly cheap price, especially considering it's a CD and DVD.

On the price alone, I guessed it was a US release.

That is a really cheap price for an import, though. Especially with a DVD included.

Perhaps it is a domestic issue in NTSC format and it is just not correct on the listing...

At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Just checked my supplier's database...

Artist. MUSE
Title. H.A.A.R.P. TOUR-LIVE FROM WEMBLEY
MSLP. $ 18.97
UPC / EAN 13 825646967797
Catalog No. 378364
Street Date. 03/18/2008
Label Name. WEA/WARNER BROS.
Configuration. CD
INCL. BONUS DVD

Notes.
CD/DVD (NTSC/Region 0 pressing.) The DVD features the entire concert performed at Wembley in '07.

Could be good news for y'all :wink:

P.S. - This is showing as a domestic release!

Lila64 said:
Just checked my supplier's database...

Artist. MUSE
Title. H.A.A.R.P. TOUR-LIVE FROM WEMBLEY
MSLP. $ 18.97
UPC / EAN 13 825646967797
Catalog No. 378364
Street Date. 03/18/2008
Label Name. WEA/WARNER BROS.
Configuration. CD
INCL. BONUS DVD

Notes.
CD/DVD (NTSC/Region 0 pressing.) The DVD features the entire concert performed at Wembley in '07.

Could be good news for y'all :wink:

P.S. - This is showing as a domestic release!

looks like it! you are awesome! :bow:

you don't know how relieved I am! :hug:

thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom