Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total U2 Nut said:
Ye same, Osaka Jam was new to me but :drool: Fantastic. It's funny, I can actually understand some of what Matt is saying now, and at the time I was completely clueless. I always love the riff at the end of Stockholm Syndrome :heart:

now that is a good boot when you can understand what Matt is saying.. :giggle:

Total U2 Nut said:
ormaybehwasjusttalkinglessinsanelyquickly. On second thought, nah :lol:

thankyouverymuchcheers.

yeah! haha! :lmao:

what about the behind the scenes footage of HAARP when he's speaking to Dom as they are walking down the hall after the gig.. haha have no idea what he said to him and I have watched it twice.
Oh but the part where he goes up on that pulley thing I totally understood him saying: "oh dear, oh dear I think I need to use the toilet" :lmao: cracked me the hell up...:lol: :laugh:

:lol: Yea, that was amusing. I need subtitles to understand him :wink:

They were videoing the whole thing, but there were no screens up (or we wouldn't have been able to see the organ) and so I'm wondering what the point of it was. I hope some pro shot stuff is released, even if it's just on the he-3 site or something.

yeah, I saw that they were videoing the whole thing. That is either TCT filming it for future release or Muse I am not sure. Either way if we get some kind of dvd it won't be for a while considering they just released HAARP.
It would so sweet if they do release it on dvd that's for sure!:drool:

Does he say "Come on Wembley" in Knights? :huh: I was sure he said that on the night, but put it down to dodgy ears, but I swear you can hear it on the bootleg too :ohmy: Learn your venues Matt, same city, different places :lol:

TCT just released a dvd of performances from the past 7 years that they've been doing the concerts, so I can't imagine they'd do another just for Muse. Hmmm. No doubt it'll appear at some point :wink:

If it was up to me there would be hundreds of live Muse DVDs, :drool:

I wish they made a DVD in the future that was like a collage of footage from different concerts from the tour. Something like PJ Harvey did with her Please Leave Quietly release. I mean, what else can they possibly do to out-Wembley the Wembley DVD? Unless they play on Mars or something? :wink:

ha.. the torrent I downloaded from DIME was upped by petrock and not soussous so I downloaded his as well.. Now I am off to decode files and put them on itunes and have a listen to see if it's better..

listening to this version now and its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THE ONE I first downloaded hands down! :bow: to sousous! u are the king of all tapers...:yes::hi5:

nat, if you don't have this version I say to go get it! He upped this yesterday(4/14). The one I got by Petrock was upped on 4/13 (sunday).

Last edited:
Total U2 Nut said:
Is it that much better? Hm, I will download it, but not tonight, its 12.10 and I'm pretty sleepy. I can't work torrents when I'm wide awake :lol:

:giggle:

yeah it is! no fades in and out... I can understand Matt even better on this one. :D It's crystal clear. This guy must have killer taping equipment cuz it sounds like a sound board but with the audience in it.. To me it's significantly better by far. Give it a download when you can.

All I can decipher is that he says somethingsomethingsomething "playing this piece" - or "playing this beast" :lol: Yeah I'm almost as bad at Bellamish as I am at French :uhoh:

God that was insightful.

I've downloaded it and finally listened to it on my computer while doing work for my classes (not the best comibination, really). It's just awsome!!!! I love Matt on the organ. I've no idea what he's saying most of the time. I think I've never heard someone talk so fast. But the concert is :drool:

There's a new interview with Matt in the recent issue of Q magazine:

2008-04-30-1908-16.jpg

New stuff :love:

BRITISH ROCKERS MUSE TO PLAY ENCORE IN DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT FOR GUITAR HERO® III: LEGENDS OF ROCK

New track pack featuring Brit rockers available on 8th May 2008

Friday 2nd May/... Known for their exhilarating live performances and unique blend of rock music styles, British trio Muse is returning to Guitar Hero® for an encore performance with the release of a three track downloadable song pack for Activision Inc.’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) Guitar Hero® III: Legends of Rock.

Featuring the rousing hits “Exo-Politics” and “Supermassive Black Hole” from the band’s critically acclaimed album Black Holes and Revelations, and “Stockholm Syndrome” from their multi-platinum record Absolution, the Muse track pack will be available for Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and in the PLAYSTATION®Store for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system on May 8, 2008.

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock offers the ultimate rock experience with new wireless guitars, freshly added content and features including a multiplayer action-inspired battle mode, grueling boss battles, a host of exclusive unlockable content and visually stunning rock venues. Expanded online multiplayer modes allow axe-shredders worldwide to compete head-to-head for true rock status as they riff through a star-studded soundtrack including master tracks by legendary artists such as Aerosmith, Guns 'N' Roses, The Rolling Stones, Beastie Boys, Rage Against the Machine and Pearl Jam, as well as original songs by guitar icons Slash and Tom Morello. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is now available and is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB. For more information visit www.guitarhero.com.

:dance:

The Guitar Hero 3 Muse download pack is fun stuff. I got a perfect on Stockholm Syndrome my second time playing it. :cool:

u2popmofo said:
The Guitar Hero 3 Muse download pack is fun stuff. I got a perfect on Stockholm Syndrome my second time playing it. :cool:

Which difficulty level?

I'm so brain-washed by Guitar Hero, every time I hear a track from the game I have the screen with dots running in front of my eyes, :)

Saracene said:

Which difficulty level?

I'm so brain-washed by Guitar Hero, every time I hear a track from the game I have the screen with dots running in front of my eyes, :)

Just medium. I haven't played in ages, so I was still surprised to get a perfect.

I'll always laugh when i hear some of the "classic rock" tracks from some of the past Guitar Hero's, as I'll recognize the guitar before I recognize the song.

MUSE is coming to Chile

July 26th

I'm SO THERE!!! :combust:

PS: I've listened to PLUG IN BABY about 25 times in a row :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom