Muse and The Cloud Room (opening SF show, and my new friend)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saracene said:
I got GA tickets for the Melbourne show! :happy:

:mad:

I got seats, I brought my tickets at exactly 9:30, well during that minute :wink: and had to get seats....

I'll get standing for the second one, if I can find someone to go with :)

Dulce! :hug:

Here's my favorite pic from last night:

P1000204.jpg

:ohmy:

Canadiens1160 said:
Fuck man, I couldn't help but thinking of Freddie Mercury during the first minute of that video.

YES!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it.

Dude, Matt totally channels Freddie Mercury when they play Take A Bow too. Right down to Mercury's signature pose when you're getting hit by that culmination of insane synths:

freddieposevh8.jpg

:combust: :combust: :combust:

Queen Bee said:

Dude, Matt totally channels Freddie Mercury when they play Take A Bow too. Right down to Mercury's signature pose when you're getting hit by that culmination of insane synths:

freddieposevh8.jpg

:love:

All Matt needs to do now is parade around with the microphone and stand as a guitar / extension of his penis.

Hey Rebekah; glad you enjoyed! That picture is awesome. :up:

Ok, now I just have to figure out how I'm going to sneak down to the floor from the balcony. :| :banghead:

:drool: :hyper: :sexywink:

Actually, just checked ticketmaster on a whim and was able to pull up a GA and snagged it!!! Having two tickets will make this an expensive show but I think it will be worth every penny. :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

freddieposevh8.jpg

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Jeez, I CANNOT WAIT to see them :wink:, I have seated tickets too, I was too slow to get standing :sad:

But meh, hopefully it'll be just(ish) as good... :shrug:

I wish I had a guitar like that...

Oh I just saw that picture! I can't wait... October October October...

Anyway does anybody know any site with setlists? I'm curious... I don't know what they have been playing from the older albums...

Last edited:
Going to see them again next week at a venue I've surprisingly never been to. Looking forward to it.

:up:

EDIT: Is Cloud Room still opening? If not, who?

Back
Top Bottom