Muse and The Cloud Room (opening SF show, and my new friend)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Total U2 Nut said:
It's saying on iTunes that the b-side is just a remix of SMBH :shrug:

I have the b-side from the SMBH single though if you want, it's called Crying Shame - it's alright...

Apparently there is one on the actual CD. None the less, thanks for crying shame!

Last edited:
^ An mp3 of which song?

Here's Starlight, the AOL session. It's pretty good. :up:

http://www.you s e n d it.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B23C24633AD39B01

If iTunes is playing up, I can send them to your email - but it takes ages. Hotmail is officially crap.

Total U2 Nut said:
^ An mp3 of which song?

Here's Starlight, the AOL session. It's pretty good. :up:

http://www.you s e n d it.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B23C24633AD39B01

If iTunes is playing up, I can send them to your email - but it takes ages. Hotmail is officially crap.

An mp3 of Crying Shame.....It says that I need to register with iTunes to play the file you put up yesterday? (or something)...so I can't play it.

And I dont have a credit card I could use.

U2Girl1978 said:
I am a new fan and I absolutely love Supermassive Black Hole. :drool:

Can someone send me some songs please?

My personal favourite; Stockholm Syndrome :drool: :drool:

http://www. ysi .com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D5ECE3765A8B8EBA

I'll send more later, but I have to go out now.

BTW, your sig :love:

annie_vox said:

if you like it I can send you some more later...

Or she can go buy some of their music like everyone else.

Yay for supporting acts you supposedly like monetarily!

But if she likes the songs she hears, she'll buy more've their stuff than she would've done if she'd only known the one song. It's not like sending her a whole album or something....

Are they still playing Starlight live with the guitar lick over the keyboard part? I saw they were playing it live on a lot of telecasts like that and it was pissing me off.

Annoying-ass guitar tone.

Total U2 Nut said:
But if she likes the songs she hears, she'll buy more've their stuff than she would've done if she'd only known the one song. It's not like sending her a whole album or something....

Agreed. Especially since all thier albums have such different sounds....give her a chance to found out what she likes. :up:

Canadiens1160 said:
Are they still playing Starlight live with the guitar lick over the keyboard part? I saw they were playing it live on a lot of telecasts like that and it was pissing me off.

Annoying-ass guitar tone.

On The DVD I have from the Reading festival Matt isnt playing guitar where the Piano part is, so I'll assume not!

Total U2 Nut said:

No problem, I hope you like it :wink:

I don't have any of the Muse DVDs, so which is better; the Hullabaloo Tour one, or the Absolution one?

Or should I just buy both?

I preffer the Absolution one but that's because I'm completely addicted to that album... But if you can you should buy both;) I like the other one too!

I got crappy seats (I wanted GA), well the Venue is quiet small so it will still be awsome!

The First Melbourne show was pretty sold out after 30 minutes!, and second dates have been added for Melbourne and Sydney....

^ I'm sure you'll have a great time anyway. Muse might add dates, so they might still have a chance... :shrug:

I'm going with a friend who loves them almost as much as I do :wink:

("almost" being the operative word :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom