Muse - Page 60 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2007, 02:10 AM   #886
Refugee

Local Time: 09:45 AM
Oh, believe me, it took ALL my willpower not to jump up and down like a mad woman and mess it up completely!! But I was determined that I wanted those videos as a lasting reminder

Old 11-21-2007, 02:26 AM   #887
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:15 PM
Nice Mandy

Were the videos shot with your camera phone, and if so, what do you use to get 6+ minutes of video. Lila's phone stops at like 20 seconds

Old 11-22-2007, 06:32 PM   #888
Refugee

No, the video was shot with my Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera, The video on my mobile phone is PATHETIC. So, I can record pretty decent long videos. It was a very good purchase, I think
Old 11-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #889
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:15 AM
The audio that comes off the cybershots are great!

I bootleged the entire audio of the Muse gigi In Melbourne, and it came out pretty good!
Old 11-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #890
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man2002

I bootleged the entire audio of the Muse gigi In Melbourne, and it came out pretty good!
Oh, I'd love a copy of that, have you uploaded it anywhere?
Old 11-22-2007, 09:00 PM   #891
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mandy1973

Oh, I'd love a copy of that, have you uploaded it anywhere?
Not yet, i'll put linkage up soon...I haven't even converted Mp3's from the video yet....hopefully I can find the time next week sometime, I'll let you know!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #892
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Looking forward to that whenever you get the chance, bono_man2002 . I'm glad the bootleg turned out good.

Quote:
Originally posted by mandy1973
Thanks Angela.
Yeah, I was pretty happy with how the photos turned out - very glad I upgraded my digital camera - my old one would never have got great pics like that.
Yeah, digital cameras are good that way . You're welcome-and I love the video clips as well, I wouldn't call those dodgy at all! They were pretty decent quality. "Starlight" sounded lovely...I love the end of that song, when Matt's voice goes up on the first of the last few refrains of "Hold you in my arms". And "Knights Of Cydonia"-hehe, the crowd seemed to be having a blast there, I admire your restraint in not jumping around, especially during a song like that . Again, glad you had fun, certainly looks like it was an excellent show.

Angela
Old 11-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #893
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:15 PM
Great stuff you guys have! Just back from the airport where I met the guys with Slopsy! They are soooooo awesome and friendly! Slopsy has a fantastic story to tell about meeting them too....I'll drag her here! They signed the cd book for me (and my besotted 8yr old daughter!).....talk about a fun day!
Old 11-24-2007, 12:37 AM   #894
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 11-24-2007, 12:39 AM   #895
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gluey
Great stuff you guys have! Just back from the airport where I met the guys with Slopsy! They are soooooo awesome and friendly! Slopsy has a fantastic story to tell about meeting them too....I'll drag her here! They signed the cd book for me (and my besotted 8yr old daughter!).....talk about a fun day!

how the hell do you get so lucky? and Slopsy!

congrats..
Old 11-24-2007, 12:59 AM   #896
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:15 PM
That's all it is....luck....omg they are THE nicest guys!! Matt broke Slopsys camera on Thursday when the flew in...he was holding it to take a pic of her and Dom when he dropped it.....they bought her a new one!!! We nearly missed them today...our domestic terminals are in 2 separate areas....we were convinced they would be using one particular airline - both airlines had flights leaving at the same time of 1pm....I decided at 12.30 to chance it and try the other terminal...I just got there to see them walking through the doors, suitcases in hand....I phoned slopsy and all I could say was "RUN!"....she made it there in record time leaving a wake of shocked people behind her ...the guys recognised her straight away and I took pics of her with each of them!!! I don't think any of it has sunk in yet! And the freaky thing is that we meet them exactly a year after meeting U2!!! *twilight zone music*
Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 AM   #897
Refugee

WOW!!!! What an awesome experience - I'm completely jealous!!
Old 11-24-2007, 04:17 AM   #898
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 05:15 PM
As am I! Lucky you! But what a neat story-I'm so happy for you guys! And yay for the band being so cool, too-they brought a new camera for Slopsy? Nice !

Very awesome story .

Angela
Old 11-24-2007, 09:27 AM   #899
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gluey
That's all it is....luck....omg they are THE nicest guys!! Matt broke Slopsys camera on Thursday when the flew in...he was holding it to take a pic of her and Dom when he dropped it.....they bought her a new one!!! We nearly missed them today...our domestic terminals are in 2 separate areas....we were convinced they would be using one particular airline - both airlines had flights leaving at the same time of 1pm....I decided at 12.30 to chance it and try the other terminal...I just got there to see them walking through the doors, suitcases in hand....I phoned slopsy and all I could say was "RUN!"....she made it there in record time leaving a wake of shocked people behind her ...the guys recognised her straight away and I took pics of her with each of them!!! I don't think any of it has sunk in yet! And the freaky thing is that we meet them exactly a year after meeting U2!!! *twilight zone music*

friggin amazing!

What kind of camera did slopsy have? How did they know you would be back again at the airport after matt dropping the camera? Did they tell you to come back?

now, the question is how cute is Matt????? and his blue eyes?
Is he looking just like this but shorter hair ..
Old 11-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #900
Blue Crack Distributor

more details gluey!

Tags
muse