Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, Mr. Howard is one of the greatest drummers of these "new" bands (I don't know if Muse is still considered a new band, but whatever...) I don't think he will be remembered as a legend after Muse, but he's great. Sometimes I think people don't notice how awsome he and Chris are, because Matt shines so much...

:hyper: June 16th is so close :drool: apparently they've already printed the tickets.

Anyone hear the b-side to Invincible? I love it, Glorious is indeed er, glorious :wink: It's uplifting Muse :up:

I used to like Glorious more when I heard it the first times. Then it started to fade I guess... I love the melody but the lyrics but I don't like the lyrics that much... Best b-side/bonus track ever: Fury:drool: I can never get enough of it...

annie_vox said:
Sometimes I think people don't notice how awsome he and Chris are, because Matt shines so much...

Chris Definitely shines on Hysteria :drool: and Dom is awesome on Assassin.

Muse :drool:

Hope they come back to Oz.

They've announced the supports for the Wembley gigs;

Saturday
The Streets
Rodrigo Y Gabriela

Sunday
My Chemical Romance
Biffy Clyro

Apparently there's one more to be announced for each, I'm a bit peeved I'll be missing out on Biffy, but somewhat relieved they chose not to ask the Noisettes :crack:

I hadn't heard any of their stuff until recently, but I have to say, it's amazing :drool: their Stairway To Heaven :love:

I'm not a fan of The Streets :shrug: but Zane Lowe is DJing between sets, so that'll be good :wink: Tickets should come tomorrow or Wednesday :hyper: I'm so excited.

Total U2 Nut said:
They've announced the supports for the Wembley gigs;

Saturday
The Streets
Rodrigo Y Gabriela

Sunday
My Chemical Romance
Biffy Clyro

Apparently there's one more to be announced for each, I'm a bit peeved I'll be missing out on Biffy, but somewhat relieved they chose not to ask the Noisettes :crack:

I read that today... There was a strong rumor that Klaxons would open for them, I don't know if they will be anounced soon or if it was just a rumor. I also read something Dom or Matt said about Bloc Party and Lilly aAlen but I don't think that will happen...Bloc Party are a little too big big to open for them and Lilly would be so wrong...

Klaxons were going to, but decided not to, apparently they didn't think they were a big enough band to be playing stadiums yet, which is fair enough.... and as for Lily Allen and Bloc Party, there were a load of rumours about supports and 95% aren't true. Matt even said in Kerrang that the third support for the Saturday was going to be CSS and We Are Scientists on the Sunday - which turned out to be false, the bands had to post on their websites that they were definitely not supporting. :wink: I reckon he just likes to stir up the hysteria that's surrounding this gig...

I can't wait to see them now, I was watching some of their performance at Pinkpop and I'd forgotten how much I love them :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBghMAQiefU

Judging from Matt's new look and glitter-tastic guitar, he's been on the shrooms again :lol:

xaviMF22 said:

:love:

I can't stop listening to Muse...I am addicted :reject:

Same :crack: but I'm wondering if I can keep it up until June 16th :drool: That Pinkpop performance has just reminded me just how brilliant they are (and how hot Chris is :shifty: )

Total U2 Nut said:

Same :crack: but I'm wondering if I can keep it up until June 16th :drool: That Pinkpop performance has just reminded me just how brilliant they are (and how hot Chris is :shifty: )

yes Chris is the best looking member :reject:

:lol: He does need a haircut. Oh dear, it sounds a bit like Main Muse in here, and that's never good :wink:

I'm looking for a decent audio of their performance, but I can only find Supermassive and Plug In Baby - where's Stockholm Syndrome? :angry:

^^Yeah that's never good:wink: There's good threads there but generally I have doubts that I'm reading a Muse forum when I go there... Muselive is much better...

I think there's one of New Born on youtube... I'll check out...

Only a few good threads, and I'm generally terrified by the content of the PMT threads :yikes: I've never been on muselive, I'll check it out :up:

I could only find a few songs pro-shot from Pinkpop, Feeling Good, New Born and one or two others

Thanks :up: That performance is really :drool: :love: I thought the guitar completed his somewhat bizarro look :wink: It makes an interesting change but I prefer the one he usually uses.

I can't stop listening to Muse either...I'm afraid I'm going to overload...but it's an hour long commute to work for me so what else would I want to listen to for that drive? Muse is such good driving music :drool:

Man I want to see them in concert again...but the next time they're coming near me I'll be on my friggin family vacation (which has already ruined my plans to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Washington Nationals) :angry:

Stupid family. I wanna see Muse! :scream:

Total U2 Nut said:
Judging from Matt's new look and glitter-tastic guitar, he's been on the shrooms again :lol:

Yeah, that guitar is pretty psychedelic, :wink: Matt really shouldn't cut his hair so short though, it IMO makes him look even more adolescent than usual.

Apparently they're playing "Microcuts" live again. I still cannot stand the song on the album but I've listened to a live version and it sounded strangely... bearable, :)

I agree that muselive.com is heaps better than the main board.

The main board has just (as in yesterday) ad a huge shuffle-around to try and stop spam and noob threads clogging everything up, it might work, but I doubt it :wink:

I thought the short hair cut made him look older, not in a good way - ah well, you have the two extremes - Dom's in dire need of a haircut :lol:

I've uploaded mp3's of the songs I could find if anyone's interested;

http://download.y o u s e n d i t.com/F9E573FD3910337C
Feeling Good

http://download.y o u s e n d i t.com/97050E6756055E0E
New Born (though it stops before the end :angry: )

http://download.y o u s e n d i t.com/C6F65F186EA29C95
Supermassive Black Hole (my fave :love: )

http://download.y o u s e n d i t.com/4906666767C48C4F
Starlight

The quality is mediocre but they're okay - enjoy :wink:

Good to see they've been playing some new songs in the setlist recently (Unintended, Blackout and Microcuts)

I really really really hope they come back downunder this year :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom