Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcadion said:
I never used to appreciate Citizen Erased at first... but after listening to it, really listening to it, wow, what a masterpiece, especially the hullabaloo version. I would say it's their "Bad".

yeah i agree... A truly amazing tune. I have to say there isn't a song of theirs that I don't like...

xaviMF22 said:

http://www.musewiki.org/Dom's_baldness

BaldDom.jpg

:huh: oh.. yeah wiki is proof all right.. not.. c'mon... give me a break...

xaviMF22 said:

Chris posted that on the muse board

and its a muse wiki :huh:

so what.. how do we know it really is chris that's posting, anyone can manipulate that site. Does Muse run their wiki site?

I have seen tons of pics and I don't see it..:|

I really don't care anymore...doesn't matter regardless on whether its true or not.. :huh:

because they have posted in their official forum before :huh:

and you're the one making a big deal out of this, all I did is say something. and you're about to start WW3 :|

xaviMF22 said:
because they have posted in their official forum before :huh:

and you're the one making a big deal out of this, all I did is say something. and you're about to start WW3 :|

i admit I got pulled into it.. but I am not making it into WW3 as you can see by my last comment so... I'm over it.. thanks..

Arcadion said:
I never used to appreciate Citizen Erased at first... but after listening to it, really listening to it, wow, what a masterpiece, especially the hullabaloo version. I would say it's their "Bad".

I never liked Citizen Erased much until I heard it live, I appreciate it heaps more now, :up:

Has anyone here read that "Muscle Museum" book which is supposed to be Muse's unofficial biography? I've heard some mixed responses but as far as I know it's the only book about the band out there so I'm curious.

Saracene said:

I never liked Citizen Erased much until I heard it live, I appreciate it heaps more now, :up:

Has anyone here read that "Muscle Museum" book which is supposed to be Muse's unofficial biography? I've heard some mixed responses but as far as I know it's the only book about the band out there so I'm curious.

no I haven't but I would take anything unofficial with a grain of salt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom