Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saracene said:
Thanks! :)

I think I'm more excited about the Muse concert than my first real holiday in two years that's starting the week after. And I'm glad that for once in a blue moon I'm not going by myself; my Mum is coming with me. My brother's going as well, but separately with a bunch of friends; can't possibly be caught out in a company of, you know, female relatives, :rolleyes:

LOL, aw... Eh, well, at least you won't be alone, so yay for that. Though I don't blame you, I'd probably be more psyched for Muse as well. The vacation'd have to be something really special for me to be as excited, mean as that might sound :reject:.

Hope the vacation goes well, anyway, though. And you're welcome :).

Angela

I listened to Black Holes & Revelations last night before going to sleep, and I've been playing Absolution constantly (as usual. Did I mention that I love that album? 'Cause I do :D). Will probably be playing some live Muse stuff I've downloaded in a bit as well.

U2FanPeter said:
Anybody see them in Vegas last Sunday?

I wish.

Yay for them winning best live act at the Q awards! Can't wait to read the article later :).

We used to get Q in the last town I lived in...wonder if any places here carry it :hmm:?

Angela

setlist from Vegoose:

1. Knights of Cydonia
2. Hysteria
3. Map of the Problematique
4. Supermassive Black Hole
5. Butterflies & Hurricanes
6. New Born
7. Starlight
8. Feeling Good
9. Invincible
10. Time Is Running Out
11. Plug In Baby
Encore
12. Stockholm Syndrome
13. Take a Bow

U2democrat said:
I'll be interested to see/hear how they do the vocals...if they have someone singing the guitar part the way Matt does.

It's the actual track, not a cover, so it will be just as wonderful. :drool:

I've heard of this Guitar Hero thing-never had any personal experience with it and whatnot, though. It's cool that that song will be on there, a very good choice for a guitar-oriented thing-haven't they shown up on that before with other songs?

Thanks for the setlist, U2Fanatic, that's one heck of a setlist there :drool:. And thanks again for the YouTube link as well, Lila, some great stuff there. I loved this comment someone made in the one full of photos:

I was kind of far back and I thought the singer was dressedas Mork from Ork. Thanks for crushing my fantasy world.

:lmao: I used to watch "Mork and Mindy" reruns when I was really little, so that whole image just amuses me to no end :D.

Angela

some news on the wembley CD/DVD:

NEW DVD : THE HAARP TOUR : LIVE FROM WEMBLEY

According to Muse's label Warner, the Black Holes and Revelations' DVD, named 'The HAARP Tour : Live From Wembley', will be released on December 3rd.

It will be available through 3 formats :
- A CD/DVD collector digipack version including postcards
- A CD/DVD
- Only the DVD

The DVD will contain footages of the tour, a documentary about the Wembley gigs, and the 17th June's show with that tracklisting (not already fixed) :

1. Knights Of Cydonia
2. Hysteria
3. Supermassive Black Hole
4. Map of the Problematique
5. Butterflies and Hurricanes
6. Hoodoo
7. Feeling Good
8. Invincible
9. Starlight
10. Time is Running Out
11. Newborn
12. Soldier's Poem
13.Unintended
14. Blackout
15. Plug In Baby
16. Stockholm Syndrome
17. Take A Bow
The CD will contain a selection of songs recorded during the 2 Wembley's shows, and will last around 45 minutes (tracklist not determined yet).

These informations could change until the dvd's release, depending on the band's decision.

According to wikipedia:

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an investigation project to "understand, simulate and control ionospheric processes that might alter the performance of communication and surveillance systems." Started in 1993, the project is proposed to last for a period of twenty years.

The project is jointly funded by the United States Air Force, the Navy, and the University of Alaska. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Apart from its unusually high power capacity, it is said that the project is similar to numerous existing ionospheric heaters around the world, and has a large suite of diagnostic instruments that facilitate its use to increase scientific understanding of ionospheric dynamics. Although fears have been expressed that HAARP could be used as a nefarious global weapon, scientists involved in aeronomy, space science, or plasma physics say these fears are unfounded.

333px-HAARP_site.jpg

I suppose the name makes a bit more sense now, taking into account Matt's fascination with space and conspiracy theories, :)

scan0002.jpg
scan0003.jpg

Continued...

scan0004.jpg

The HAARP tour :huh: Right. Well, I'm glad at least that the CD has some tracks from the 16th too, oh the nostalgia. The question is, will I be able to wait until christmas :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom