Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saracene said:

I think Chris looks like a big lovable Chewbacca next to the two skinny little twigs he's sharing the stage with, :wink:

chris is awesome. he looks like he'd be at home in a footie match, knocking back pints and doling out headbutts. right!

bollox said:

chris is awesome. he looks like he'd be at home in a footie match, knocking back pints and doling out headbutts. right!

I agree..Chris is the best member in Muse

not only is he extremely talented and cool...but he's also the best looking member in Muse :drool:

2002857882443492109_rs.jpg

chny3.jpg

and he can pull of the mustache :drool:

3b623f14.jpg

Chris :drool:

So this summer I played the Knights of Cydonia music video on my iPod for my bro in law. I swear like every 5 minutes he was like "can I watch it again? Can I watch it again?" Apparently ever since he's been listening to them non stop :D

U2democrat said:
So this summer I played the Knights of Cydonia music video on my iPod for my bro in law. I swear like every 5 minutes he was like "can I watch it again? Can I watch it again?" Apparently ever since he's been listening to them non stop :D

woot! :happy: another person... MUSEified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
I can't help it, I just have a thing for lead singers, so Matt does it for me (although I find Dom quite good-looking, too. He reminds me of someone as well, but I can't for the life of me think of who. I wanna say Dana Carvey in a way, but yet...I dunno.). But those pictures of Chris certainly make for a convincing argument. And I'll agree that he pulls off a moustache nicely :). I do like him-he just seems so :hug:worthy.

LOL. Yeah, that song's incredibly addictive. It's my favorite track off Black Holes and Revelations :heart:. The video's awesome, too. Glad to hear they've gained themselves another fan!

Angela

Last edited:
Chris is probably the most conventionally good-looking (and overall conventional) one in Muse, but Matt's weird pixie looks and general not-quite-of-this-world-ness do it for me. I suppose I just have a thing for British eccentrics, :heart: Jarvis Cocker from Pulp is a great one too.

I've heard "Sing for Absolution" at the Borders the other day, which was the first time I've heard Muse in a shop.

Saracene said:
Chris is probably the most conventionally good-looking (and overall conventional) one in Muse, but Matt's weird pixie looks and general not-quite-of-this-world-ness do it for me. I suppose I just have a thing for British eccentrics, :heart: Jarvis Cocker from Pulp is a great one too.

I've heard "Sing for Absolution" at the Borders the other day, which was the first time I've heard Muse in a shop.

I have a thing for lead singers too..:flirt: Funny you say Matt is pixie-like.. I was thinking that too.. A cute lil elf! :giggle:

:lol:! Matt's an elf! I like that :p!

...He really does look like one, doesn't he? Awwww...

Saracene said:

Don't know Jarvis well enough to comment on him, but you hit the nail on the head regarding Matt. I also really like how intelligent he is, and any man who can play piano the way he does gets my attention :drool:. I'd be happy to watch him tickle the ivories all day if possible.

And British accents are just sexy as hell.

Saracene said:

Ooh, nice! I've not been lucky enough to have that happen yet, but there was a commercial for that "30 Days Of Night" (is that the title?) movie the other night on TV, and I heard "Apocalypse Please" playing in the background.

The Absolution album in general...:heart:.

Angela

mandy1973 said:
Just had to pop in to say that it's 4 weeks today til Muse play here in Adelaide and I am getting SOOOOO excited!!!

very :cool:!!

<<< jealous! wishes for another Muse show.. (hoping the rumors of them coming back to the US in December pan out) :D

Hello again fellow Muse fans :wave: It's been a while...

Has anyone seen the suposed setlist for the dvd? I think it could be much better... No Citizen Erased, no Microcuts, no Bliss... But let's wait and see if it changes...

I read something about the upcoming DVD on another site yesterday - honestly, I didn't look too closely at the setlist, I was just excited that there was a live DVD coming!

I hope it'll be available in the US.

i just downloaded 3 new torrents off of DIME that pretty frickin great.. :drool:

Highly recommend getting them: Helsinki, Finland show, 10/17/07; Monaco, 7-12-07 and Mexico City, 4-12-07. :D

I haven't seen any info yet on the DVD, either. Like corianderstem, just the idea there's a DVD coming at all is good news (and ditto to hoping we in the U.S. will see it). I know you said a while back that it'd basically be centered around Wembley, but did it give any more info about whether or not any other shows/specific appearances would be on there?

I still need to do some show downloading. Think I'll get on that tonight :yes:.

Angela

U2Fanatic4ever said:
had to post this (sorry if its been posted before) but I just :heart: Matt's shuffle dance... :giggle:

here it is for those who haven't seen it (its from Glastonbury 2004/Absolution DVD)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vdrp0l2em-U

:D

Hehe, I've seen that, always happy to watch it again-thanks for sharing it here! That's great :cute:. I particularly love how perfectly timed it is :up:.

martha said:
This thread makes me want to go see Muse again.

:yes: :sigh:.

Where the hell is a time machine when you need one? Grrr.

Speaking of live stuff, watched the Shepherd's Bush clips on YouTube last night. Good show! I liked it!

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Speaking of live stuff, watched the Shepherd's Bush clips on YouTube last night. Good show! I liked it!

Angela

That show's Take A Bow is probably my favourite live version of this song, :drool: Matt's falsetto at the end is so gloriously over-the-top, it's like Freddie Mercury's spirit is in the building, :wink:

I'm really excited that there's finally news about the Wembley DVD. It's a pity that Bliss is missing, but omitted Microcuts will save me pressing a skip button. And personally I could never see why Citizen Erased is so adored by many Muse fans. It's a decent song and I like the short haunting solo in the middle, but I think it's overlong rather than epic, doesn't particularly rock, and the main riff is not terribly memorable either.

Less than three weeks until the Melbourne show! :hyper:

Saracene said:
That show's Take A Bow is probably my favourite live version of this song, :drool: Matt's falsetto at the end is so gloriously over-the-top, it's like Freddie Mercury's spirit is in the building, :wink:

I'd need to hear more live versions of that song to judge my favorite, but I agree that that one was quite good. And whenever I hear Matt hit an extremely high note I'm just like, :ohmy:. I don't know what it is with me, I tend to like male singers who can hit abnormally high notes (and ones that I myself couldn't hit to save my life, no less *Is not a soprano by any means*).

Saracene said:
I'm really excited that there's finally news about the Wembley DVD. It's a pity that Bliss is missing, but omitted Microcuts will save me pressing a skip button. And personally I could never see why Citizen Erased is so adored by many Muse fans. It's a decent song and I like the short haunting solo in the middle, but I think it's overlong rather than epic, doesn't particularly rock, and the main riff is not terribly memorable either.

That is a shame about "Bliss", I adore that song. I just love how spacey it is (though that word could really describe 90 some percent of the band's music, couldn't it? I still maintain that they've gotta be from another planet).

"Micro Cuts" is all right, but yeah, I'm not too bummed over that one not being there. As for "Citizen Erased", though, I've been really into that song lately myself. I don't fall over it the way other people do, but I do like it. But hey, to each their own, right :)?

Saracene said:
Less than three weeks until the Melbourne show! :hyper:

*Whimpers* Lucky! I hope you have a good time!

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
*Whimpers* Lucky! I hope you have a good time!

Thanks! :)

I think I'm more excited about the Muse concert than my first real holiday in two years that's starting the week after. And I'm glad that for once in a blue moon I'm not going by myself; my Mum is coming with me. My brother's going as well, but separately with a bunch of friends; can't possibly be caught out in a company of, you know, female relatives, :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom