Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Damn my impulsive self. I just bought it online. I downloaded a copy last night, but the sound and video is a little funky here and there.

I knew there was a reason I bought a region free DVD player! (Other than U2 bootleg videos from Europe, that is.) :wink:

Last edited:
Total U2 Nut said:
Isn't their Glasto performance on the Absolution DVD? I'm pretty sure it is, I bought it and on widescreen with surround sound it's amazing :drool:

yeppers it sure is.. there is also some extras on it from earls court, san diego, cinncinatti (or cleveland).. They showed the bit where after the san diego show matt throws his guitar in the trash dumpster and so guy takes it and walks off.. :lol:

corianderstem said:
Heh. Damn my impulsive self. I just bought it online. I downloaded a copy last night, but the sound and video is a little funky here and there.

I knew there was a reason I bought a region free DVD player! (Other than U2 bootleg videos from Europe, that is.) :wink:

:cool: :up:

I was just watching Fuse and they started playing the "Time Is Running Out" music video, and naturally I got excited.

Right after the first chorus they cut it off to go to their #1 Countdown show!!!!!! :mad:

I yelled at the TV and people thought there was actually something really seriously wrong...:shifty::lol:

U2democrat said:
I was just watching Fuse and they started playing the "Time Is Running Out" music video, and naturally I got excited.

Right after the first chorus they cut it off to go to their #1 Countdown show!!!!!! :mad:

I yelled at the TV and people thought there was actually something really seriously wrong...:shifty::lol:

:lol: I would of done the same exact thing! :reject:

actually a related story regarding this kind of thing.. Yesterday I was listening to XM Radio for the sole purpose of hearing the Muse show from ACL.. and .. what do they play? The first 3 friggin songs and that was it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madspit: I was expecting the whole show.. (I was cussing like a sailor in the car too)

Last edited:
:drool:

Oh my god, I don't care how much I have to splurge to ship it from the UK, I am ALL OVER that hot little number!

Just region 2? (Not that I have a problem importing it) I thought they'd established themselves enough here in the US, then again the Absolution tour DVD was only released as part of the limited edition of Black Holes and Revelations. Seems they like the UK fans way more.

Hackable players are everywhere, and a great thing to have in general. But make sure it has a good NTSC/PAL converter otherwise it'll look like shit.

martha said:
My Muse show is Friday night. In nearly 30 years of going to concerts, I've never been to Irvine Meadows. :scratch:

I know a certain someone who is going to that show too.. hardyharhar...

I went to Irvine Meadows (isn't it called Verizon Amphitheater.. :reject: ) back in the mid 90s, saw the Eagles there. I believe the sound was all right from what I can remember...

Have a great time Martha! Please PLEASE TELL US all about it!! OK??? :sad:

Total U2 Nut said:
Isn't their Glasto performance on the Absolution DVD? I'm pretty sure it is, I bought it and on widescreen with surround sound it's amazing :drool:

I believe the DVD doesn't have the Stockholm Syndrome closer...which is THE reason that Glasto 04 gig kicked so much ass.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Knights, Map, Hysteria, Supermassive!!!!!!!!!!!
What a beginning, then some more leading to Starlight, a monster New Born :rockon:, a riff sounding like Whole Lotta Love into some Stevie Ray Vaughan type shredding into a killer Time is Running Out :rockon: into Plug In Baby!

Stockholm Syndrome - the only encore song? Can't remember right now. Too late to think. Post again tomorrow. Muse :censored: killed.

Sounds like your face is sufficiently rocked off. :wink:

I made a compilation of Muse tracks for a friend of mine who's a big music fan but isn't very familiar with Muse. I hope he likes it!

corianderstem said:
Sounds like your face is sufficiently rocked off. :wink:

I made a compilation of Muse tracks for a friend of mine who's a big music fan but isn't very familiar with Muse. I hope he likes it!

I bet he will love it! :wink:

Did you download the Seattle show yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom