Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
annie_vox said:

Thom Yorke is a sexy sexy man :tsk:

02.jpg

fotologthomsunglasses.jpg

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_z5qegIYUavzTc8kGeBscy8.jpg

Matt is :yikes:

In all seriousness, Thom is just "odd" looking enough that I could see some women being very attracted to him. Matt is just ugly.

Where did the music thread go??

Anyway I had a thing for redhead Matt... Now I just like his stage persona as someone already said...

But do you have any idea how many women are crazy about Matt?

annie_vox said:

Now I really don't find him atractive... But on stage... That's another story...

As I said earlier...the same goes for me. It's just something about the way he prances around with so much confidence and the way he handles the guitar...guuuuuuuuh :drool:

He does the Prince phallus-guitar thing, I think that is what U2Demo was going for :up:

xaviMF22 said:
who's the better guitar player

Well, they're different stylistically...Jonny is a lot more restrained usually...but I'm pretty sure Matt could guitar circles around him. I'd like to see Jonny come up with a riff like Stockholm Syndrome, Assassin, or Citizen Erased. the only Radiohead riff that comes close to rocking like that is Paranoid Android

i am sooooo going to lollapalooza now after watching Muse live clips on youtube :drool:

AtomicBono said:

Well, they're different stylistically...Jonny is a lot more restrained usually...but I'm pretty sure Matt could guitar circles around him. I'd like to see Jonny come up with a riff like Stockholm Syndrome, Assassin, or Citizen Erased. the only Radiohead riff that comes close to rocking like that is Paranoid Android

i am sooooo going to lollapalooza now after watching Muse live clips on youtube :drool:

sorry but

Jonny>>>>>Matt

Sail to the moon guitar playing>>>> any Matt bellamy guitar playing

Paranoid Android solo >>>>any Matt solo

Matt's more sensational... so it may seem like he is better, but jonny has class, its just as hard to do the subtle stuff like STTM as it is to do the complicated stuff like PA. jonny can do both, where-as matt can do the PA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom