Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in from CNN: London police fired warning shots over the heads of rioters today. Unfortunately, they killed 6 members of the royal family watching from a balcony.

:bonodrum:

The US Army has announced that although it is true they performed mind-destroying drug tests on hundreds of soldiers in the 1960s, none of the victims has been promoted beyond the rank of lieutenant colonel.

OT: Holy shit, Khan, your video of the week is one of my all time favourites. It sums up everything that was right and wrong about the 80s. :love: Roger Fucking Hodgson for the win!

ha, i was trying to update the superthread spreadsheet finally, and i did one thread's worth and now i don't want to do it anymore :lol:

it's worth noting though that after bird-in-hand, we had exactly 120,000 posts :D

ooh really? that's awesome! :D i saw the video once on vh1 classic and loved the song, but the video cracked me up.

The part where he's somersaulting through the scary vortex of doom is comedy gold.

I saw him live back in '06. Great show! Unfortunately, he was not wearing a loincloth.

ha, i was trying to update the superthread spreadsheet finally, and i did one thread's worth and now i don't want to do it anymore :lol:

it's worth noting though that after bird-in-hand, we had exactly 120,000 posts :D

There's a superthread spreadsheet?, Are the figures available online?, I'd love to check up on how crazy out stats would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom