Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't start till 8:30, and its more like 7 when I roll outta bed.

True, but if someone is watching or internet usage, the finger will get pointed at me! At the moment I'm basically getting paid $13 an hour to post on interference :lol:

Ahh, right.

:lol: That sounds like a sweet job if you ask me. :wink:

:wave: hey serena. nah, thank god. he's got a pretty broad music tastes, but he always gets on these kicks where he'll play one genre or one artist. right now it's early soul music :crack:

That sounds a damn sight better than the crap I get subjected to!
I have to routinely hear nothing but Country! And it's only ever 3 different artists. All the time and all the time. :crack:

How are you?

Have a good one, Daniel! :wave:

... you could always get the Internet on your mobile phone ... :wink:

A yeast spread; you use it on sandwiches and toast like you'd use jam or honey or whatever. Looks black like tar.

Vegemite is better known, but Marmite is stronger.
Heh, I've never had it before: SHOCK.
But I'll try most any food stuff once!

I ... think it does. And I'm pretty sure I know where to get it at uni too. :up:

That would be a lot easier on you than an energy drink. It doesn't taste as bad, doesn't make you feel as miserable and does provide some energy and electrolytes!

I used to get a bottle of the blue Gatorade every day at school. Good stuff. :up:

That sounds a damn sight better than the crap I get subjected to!
I have to routinely hear nothing but Country! And it's only ever 3 different artists. All the time and all the time. :crack:

How are you?
ewww. my parents hate country, thank god. but my dad will play the same song over and over again! ugh.

and i'm fine thanks, especially since i got the aforementioned good news about my next foot surgery.

Wow, being up at this hour is weird. The rubbish truck is going through right now. I haven't heard it go through in ... months.

That would be a lot easier on you than an energy drink. It doesn't taste as bad, doesn't make you feel as miserable and does provide some energy and electrolytes!

I used to get a bottle of the blue Gatorade every day at school. Good stuff. :up:

Awesome. Here's hoping it works for me. My afternoon lecture is one I care about, so I don't want me sitting there snoozing. I think I'll be able to push through my first lecture this morning too. The second one ... yeah, I'm expecting to take a nap.

ewww. my parents hate country, thank god. but my dad will play the same song over and over again! ugh.

and i'm fine thanks, especially since i got the aforementioned good news about my next foot surgery.
My dad loves it, my mum is okay-ish with it. It's heard more often when someone is drinking! I don't like it regardless and have the frequent habit of drowning it out with U2. :D
Thankfully, I don't hear the same song over and over. But it's not much better hearing the same CD over and over!

What's the good news? :hyper:

Awesome. Here's hoping it works for me. My afternoon lecture is one I care about, so I don't want me sitting there snoozing. I think I'll be able to push through my first lecture this morning too. The second one ... yeah, I'm expecting to take a nap.

Time your nap for the first lecture! :lol:

My dad loves it, my mum is okay-ish with it. It's heard more often when someone is drinking! I don't like it regardless and have the frequent habit of drowning it out with U2. :D
Thankfully, I don't hear the same song over and over. But it's not much better hearing the same CD over and over!

What's the good news? :hyper:
:lol: yeah, this is true.

ooh, and the good news is my podiatrist agreed to push my next surgery back a week, meaning i will feel good on my birthday! :yippie:

which is good cuz i'm going to nashville that weekend :shh:

:yikes:

my grocery stores sell it in the international food aisle, if that helps. all i can usually find though is marmite.
Is it that bad? :lol:
The description Wiki gave made me kind of wanna try it.

Our local groceries don't have an International food aisle, but I know that the bigger ones do and I also know of a whole store dedicated solely to international foods.

Is it that bad? :lol:
The description Wiki gave made me kind of wanna try it.

Our local groceries don't have an International food aisle, but I know that the bigger ones do and I also know of a whole store dedicated solely to international foods.
heh, i've never bothered to try it. the looks of it is enough to make me go :yikes:

and ooh, which store is that? is it world market? we have those here, it's where i get my tim tams :drool:

Time your nap for the first lecture! :lol:

No, no, the first should be good and has a lecturer who I think will keep me awake ... the second one is probably the one I mind the least sleeping through. We'll see. Here's hoping for an intellectually stimulating day!

heh, i've never bothered to try it. the looks of it is enough to make me go :yikes:

and ooh, which store is that? is it world market? we have those here, it's where i get my tim tams :drool:

It reminds me of darker cloured jams like blackberry and stuff like that, to be honest. Looks aren't everything with food, though. Like I say, I'm willing to try it once!

I don't know if it's a world market or not, I know that it has foods from overseas places and whatnot. I am sure Marmite couldn't be too hard to find there!

It reminds me of darker cloured jams like blackberry and stuff like that, to be honest. Looks aren't everything with food, though. Like I say, I'm willing to try it once!

I don't know if it's a world market or not, I know that it has foods from overseas places and whatnot. I am sure Marmite couldn't be too hard to find there!
yeah, it should be easy to find :hmm:

Heh, trust me when I say it is nothing like that. It's thick and has a strong yeasty taste and may just remind you of tar.

Time for me to sod off. Have a good one, folks, and I'll see you in seven hours or so! :wave:

:ohmy: TELL ME THEY DIDN'T.
OH NON-EXISTENT GOD NO. SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Edit; Phew, I think it was just a joke. :crack:

Heh, trust me when I say it is nothing like that. It's thick and has a strong yeasty taste and may just remind you of tar.

Oh no, I didn't mean it looks like it'd taste like that. I meant by the looks. I was reading the description though, I'd still try it. :D

Have a good one, Axver! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom