Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired and wondering how I'll make it through three lectures without dozing!

Yourself?
Eek. Didn't get enough sleep?
Don't do like me, I fell asleep in Psychology, grade 12 and drooled all over the desk.

Pretty good. Making some icons, which isn't necessarily unusual for me. :wink:

Eek. Didn't get enough sleep?
Don't do like me, I fell asleep in Psychology, grade 12 and drooled all over the desk.

Pretty good. Making some icons, which isn't necessarily unusual for me. :wink:

:laugh: I usually jerk in and out of sleep while trying to take notes that turn into illegible scrawl ... god, going today's sure to be a waste of time, but I better go.

You, make icons? WHAT A SHOCK. :wink:

:laugh: I usually jerk in and out of sleep while trying to take notes that turn into illegible scrawl ... god, going today's sure to be a waste of time, but I better go.

You, make icons? WHAT A SHOCK. :wink:
:lol:
Our psychology teacher usually handed out lollies to the class once or twice a week because we were his first class of the day. Dunno if that was his pathetic attempt at keeping us awake at half past 7 fucking am or not but whichever works, I suppose! I fell asleep on the desk and the whole class was pointing it out. He looked at me and was like, "Do you need another sucker?"
Yes sir, sugar is totally going to help my being bored out of my fucking skull. :laugh:

I know, it's my best kept secret, nobody really knows! :shh:

Ax, you're up a this hour?.....is this the end of the world?, the apocalypse is finally here!! :huh:

(this was post #666) of the thread too!)

:lol:
Our psychology teacher usually handed out lollies to the class once or twice a week because we were his first class of the day. Dunno if that was his pathetic attempt at keeping us awake at half past 7 fucking am or not but whichever works, I suppose! I fell asleep on the desk and the whole class was pointing it out. He looked at me and was like, "Do you need another sucker?"
Yes sir, sugar is totally going to help my being bored out of my fucking skull. :laugh:

I know, it's my best kept secret, nobody really knows! :shh:

:laugh:

I really have no idea how I'm going to keep awake today. I'm already struggling, and I'm not yet listening to someone drone on! I'm already pondering what I can do to keep myself alert ...

I bet it's as much a secret as my fondness for setlists. :wink:

:laugh:

I really have no idea how I'm going to keep awake today. I'm already struggling, and I'm not yet listening to someone drone on! I'm already pondering what I can do to keep myself alert ...

I bet it's as much a secret as my fondness for setlists. :wink:
I guess I should also mention that he made me clean off the desk with paper towels, too. :laugh:

Um, is there anything you got around high in B-Vitamins? Natural energy for the win! I used to use those Crystal Light On The Go mix packets, the Hydration version of them had a lot of B-Vitamins, so that worked quite well actually!

Oh it is, it really is. I try to hide oh-so-well and it works out so perfectly. I'm amazing with keeping this secret. :wink:

Ah well, I've been up since 6:30, if that makes you feel any better :wink:

How early do you start work? :ohmy:

I really should actually do some work this morning....:happy:

Yeah, but this is more fun.

Ugh, I knew toast would be an insubstantial breakfast. Well, now for another slice of bread layered with Marmite: it's death to American and continental European tastebuds!

Hey Serena! :wave: What's happening?

I really should actually do some work this morning....:happy:
Not much! I am organising the picture folers on my computer, saving some old icons I've made (since they were on my PC originally which is now DEAD!) and making some new ones. :happy:

Slacking and procrastination for the SuperWin! :drool:

OH, I almost forgot, Khan!
Before I went to bed last night, I was channel surfing and saw Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan on. :laugh: I thought of you.

I guess I should also mention that he made me clean off the desk with paper towels, too. :laugh:

Um, is there anything you got around high in B-Vitamins? Natural energy for the win! I used to use those Crystal Light On The Go mix packets, the Hydration version of them had a lot of B-Vitamins, so that worked quite well actually!

Oh it is, it really is. I try to hide oh-so-well and it works out so perfectly. I'm amazing with keeping this secret. :wink:

:lmao:

Uhh ... unlikely. If I end up too tired, I fear I may end up buying one of those nasty energy drinks at lunchtime. :crack: But honestly, I really badly want to be awake for my afternoon lecture, and if that will do it ...!

:lmao:

Uhh ... unlikely. If I end up too tired, I fear I may end up buying one of those nasty energy drinks at lunchtime. :crack: But honestly, I really badly want to be awake for my afternoon lecture, and if that will do it ...!
I felt like a right arse when it first happened because everyone was just staring, agape! Looking back on it: :lmao:

Does Gatorade work for you? That'd probably be better than an energy drink.

What the hell is Marmite? I should Wiki it.

A yeast spread; you use it on sandwiches and toast like you'd use jam or honey or whatever. Looks black like tar.

Vegemite is better known, but Marmite is stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom