Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Still can't believe it takes more than a whole bottle of wine to get me significantly intoxicated. Most people would be fucking rolling on the floor.

Still can't believe it takes more than a whole bottle of wine to get me significantly intoxicated. Most people would be fucking rolling on the floor.
I almost bought a bottle of tawny port...but went for Irish whiskey instead. It's fuckin awful. Tastes good...after a margartia or two, but it's really awful.

Tawny port is made of win. :drool:

I'm thinking of doing a whole bottle of that, since it's got a higher alcohol content than standard wine, and seeing what that does to me.

Tawny port is made of win. :drool:

I'm thinking of doing a whole bottle of that, since it's got a higher alcohol content than standard wine, and seeing what that does to me.
That would be fun. :yes:

Yeah. Tawny port is the only time my typing's gone to hell while drunkposting - I think I did 5 glasses of it after 4 glasses of some white. So I'm wondering if a whole bottle could do a bit more damage ...

Yeah. Tawny port is the only time my typing's gone to hell while drunkposting - I think I did 5 glasses of it after 4 glasses of some white. So I'm wondering if a whole bottle could do a bit more damage ...
Tawny port for the pompous albino railfan! You gonna needlessly berate Traviud again? :lol:

no, this just delays work that little bit more, in subjective time

Both subjectivity and time suck.

Objectivity's nothing to write home about, either.

Tawny port for the pompous albino railfan! You gonna needlessly berate Traviud again? :lol:

I love how I developed a reputation from that incident and then have completely failed to live up to it with all subsequent drinking exploits. Maybe I should just buy some vodka or something.

no, this just delays work that little bit more, in subjective time

Both subjectivity and time suck.

Objectivity's nothing to write home about, either.

:laugh: Yeah, I think I'm using the subjective time logic too. Blergh, university. I actually like all the classes I have tomorrow, but dragging my arse out of bed for them just doesn't seem to be an exciting prospect.

Nearly 63,000 posts? :tsk: postwhore

... and 1,000 in the last 48 hours. I'm worried.

Wow. The first 100 posts of this thread came in 16 minutes. Then in the almost 7.5 hours I was gone, there was less than a post an hour! :lol:

Hey Serena! :wave:

Not that I'll be here that long. Damn university ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom