Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that picture.

scarlett_johansson_10.jpg

That's better.

There was an episode of Cold Case (A show I had never watched before) that completely revolved around Springsteen songs. So it was just super lame because they made all the scenarios of the episode FIT the songs (Ubber lame when a guy was driving a Stolen Car while Stolen Car played over the scene) but the entire episode revolved around the victim being shot in Atlantic City...>I never could've guessed what the ENTIRE plot of the episode was based on that. But yeah, the cheesy acting, and cheesy scenario so that it fit the song, almost kill Atlantic City for me, but luckily the song prevailed

There was an episode of Cold Case (A show I had never watched before) that completely revolved around Springsteen songs. So it was just super lame because they made all the scenarios of the episode FIT the songs (Ubber lame when a guy was driving a Stolen Car while Stolen Car played over the scene) but the entire episode revolved around the victim being shot in Atlantic City...>I never could've guessed what the ENTIRE plot of the episode was based on that. But yeah, the cheesy acting, and cheesy scenario so that it fit the song, almost kill Atlantic City for me, but luckily the song prevailed

They did a U2 episode once too.

Haha Coolian, nice.

xin_590903300937738228693.jpg

By the way, I'm going to assume that your name is Ian. I hope I'm right? But any friend of Scarlett's is a friend of mine. :hi5:

Pretty much. The only part I liked was when they played RTSS when a girl went to find her mother in a crackhouse or something.

:lmao: Yeah, the whole plot of the song Atlantic City is kind of about a couple getting caught up in gambling debts in Atlantic City so the guy gets a job with the local mob. (And assuming the chorus is predictive, is killed)

The episode, is kind of the same story, but stupid

God it's good to see how open about your love of Bruce you boys are :cute:

Well, actually I am very open about my love of Bruce. He's easily one of my favorite artists ever. He also seems like a genuinely good guy. I just would rather look at pictures of a pretty girl.

Randomly, have you ever seen the Bruce Storytellers that aired on VH1 a few years back?

There are great versions of Blinded By the Light, Devils and Dust, Thunder Road, etc. and he gives a lot of great speeches...

Well, actually I am very open about my love of Bruce. He's easily one of my favorite artists ever. He also seems like a genuinely good guy. I just would rather look at pictures of a pretty girl.

Randomly, have you ever seen the Bruce Storytellers that aired on VH1 a few years back?

There are great versions of Blinded By the Light, Devils and Dust, Thunder Road, etc. and he gives a lot of great speeches...

:sad: I still haven't seen that. As far as video footage goes, all I've seen is Hammersmith. I'm planning on going on a mad dvd shopping spree after I get settled down back in school

And I only jest, it was more of a joke about some picture posting that occurred a few nights ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom