Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is actually the first time in a few years that I've listened to WAR all the way through without stopping...

Yeah, I'm not sure when the last time I played all of it was. That was great fun. :up:

Alas, now I need to go do the dishes. :(

:drool::drool: pain pills FTW
i knooooow!! what scares me is my surgery is scheduled a week from today, and i don't know how i will pull off putting my entire weight on this foot! i've had to try like when i'm getting dressed obviously, as you can't put pants on without raising your foot. it HURTS.

my mom's trying to get it pushed back another week. i can't belieeeeeve it was originally set for today. omg.

Terry's Song :sad:

God that 1-2-3 punch of Long Walk Home > Devil's Arcade > Terry's Song is just too much *tear tear*

agreed.

he's one of the few who can pull it off. or could. however, my dad couldn't. seriously, he grew a mustache during a business trip and when he came back and i saw him, i cried! my mom was sooo happy cuz she hated mustaches, he'd tried it once before too, before i was born.

:lol: my Dad has a thick moustache. I'd cry if he ever shaved it off.
Mr Cin has grown himself a natty beard in just over a week. :up: for lots of testosterone.

OK, I'm going to do the dishes. When I get back in 20-30 minutes, I wonder how many posts will have been added to this thread? :hmm:

:wave:

:lol: my Dad has a thick moustache. I'd cry if he ever shaved it off.
Mr Cin has grown himself a natty beard in just over a week. :up: for lots of testosterone.
:lol: every male in my family is cleanshaven. well, i can only assume everyone on my dad's side is. cuz i never see them anymore. we've been disowned
waycool.gif

They say you can't take it with you,
but I think that they're wrong
'Cause all I know
is I woke up this morning,
and something big was gone

:sad: WHYYY Bruce? Whyyyyy :sad:

Thought I'd been through this in 1919
Counting the tears of 10,000 men
Gathered them all, but my feet are slipping

There's something we left on the windowsill
There's something we left... yes.