Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The part where he's somersaulting through the scary vortex of doom is comedy gold.

I saw him live back in '06. Great show! Unfortunately, he was not wearing a loincloth.
:lol: yes! and the make up! :lmao:

how was he live? i'm sure he's great. although given how old he's gotta be now, i'm sure it was a good thing he didn't wear a loin cloth :giggle:

:lol: yes! and the make up! :lmao:

how was he live? i'm sure he's great. although given how old he's gotta be now, i'm sure it was a good thing he didn't wear a loin cloth :giggle:

I quite like his lightning bolt make-up towards the end of the video. :lol:

He's very good live! The show I saw was very intimate - only a couple hundred people. He mostly played Supertramp songs with a couple solo tracks thrown in here and there. I was third row...he asked for requests at one part of the show. I screamed out "SCHOOL!" as loud as I could, got a chuckle from him, and was successful. :cute: I fucking love that song!

Edit: Better video

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4JOocwPLTn0

More true stories: A Boston man who last year shot and killed all twelve members of a jury that convicted him of murder goes on trial again today. Courtroom insiders say jury selection is expected to take quite some time.

So, I am making Brittany a CD of U2 songs, and she is going to listen to it, and tell us what she thinks. We were driving around and One Tree Hill and Summer Rain came on and she really liked them both, so...any suggestions on those songs? Also she loves Desire

You read my mind Chass :love:

What I think I'm going to use (She told me to add a few sad songs, she loves sad songs):

Slow Dancing
Summer Rain
Luminous Times (Hold On To Love)
Desire
Hawkmoon 269
Running To Stand Still
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Last Night On Earth
Bad
Trip Through Your Wires (She likes country :shrug: :lol: )
The First Time
One Tree Hill
Native Son
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
"40"
Smile

I added Levitate, Ax would be so ashamed :lol: I wanna add lady with the spinning head as well but I don't think I have it

Debating whether I should put this in a cohesive order or not :lol:

I think I'll just hit shuffle and let fate work it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom