Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I stole it from, well somewhere....someones photobucket probably :lol:

I've just gotten into the X Files, I loved Season one, not sure what to think of season two yet, I'm only a couple of episodes into it.

You're in for one hell of a ride. :wink: I've been an X-Files fan since '97-ish. They lost the plot a little after the first movie...but Seasons 1-5 are pure gold.

You're in for one hell of a ride. :wink: I've been an X-Files fan since '97-ish. They lost the plot a little after the first movie...but Seasons 1-5 are pure gold.

Cool, I've slowly over about a month, because the DVD's have been on sale, Accuired all 9 seasons. So I've got plenty of coach potatoe hours ahead of me!

Doing alright, thanks. Things a kind of hectic right now, hoping that stuff will slow down a bit. Give us a chance to catch our breath..

Anyway

Tons of blueberries around!

Are there lots of them around in NFLD as well?

Doing alright, thanks. Things a kind of hectic right now, hoping that stuff will slow down a bit. Give us a chance to catch our breath..

Anyway

Cool, I've slowly over about a month, because the DVD's have been on sale, Accuired all 9 seasons. So I've got plenty of coach potatoe hours ahead of me!

X-Files fans (the "shipping" kind, at least) love potatoes. And couches. When you get to season four, you'll understand why. :wink: I still haven't bought any DVDs yet. I might have to do that one day, for old time's sake.

Back. Macca's. Not the best dinner ever, but not bad either! I'll be exercising my arse off tomorrow to make up for it.

Anyway

That's good. :) I hope things become less hectic, though. Hectic is never good.

I haven't gone blueberry picking in a while, but there should be a lot of them out there right now. August-September in Newfoundland is a berry-picker's dream!

I mad Maccas for lunch other day, and it was shizenhouzen! :barf:
My brother loves the fries. And he was good today, so I decided to reward him. I can't prove he intentionally ripped my copy of The Killing Joke. He probably had it open and stepped on it and slipped on the glossy pages. That's the story I choose to believe anyway.

Is it ever going to stop raining?

This time a month ago we were near drought state.. now we're near over-saturation state

Where, where is the middle ground!

On the plus side, it isn't humid.

Is it ever going to stop raining?

This time a month ago we were near drought state.. now we're near over-saturation state

Where, where is the middle ground!

On the plus side, it isn't humid.

You guys are having endless rain, too? :scream: We haven't seen the sun in days. It might even be close to a week now.

[random] I was scrolling through channel descriptions on my satellite guide and did a double take when I got to Animal Planet. "Scientists search the Congo for bonobos left behind after the 1997 massacre." My first thought? I hope Bono's okay. [/random]

I enjoy the occasional big mac, but usually i just get him fries and me a drink.

[random] I was scrolling through channel descriptions on my satellite guide and did a double take when I got to Animal Planet. "Scientists search the Congo for bonobos left behind after the 1997 massacre." My first thought? I hope Bono's okay. [/random]

:lmao: If Bono's okay, I hope that Edge is on fire! :wink:

It was unintentional.. a war movie was on that I hadn't seen before and all of a sudden

there is was

a big, long metal tram

:yikes:

Wow, you guys were talking about McDonalds. Now I feel like a right dork.

I usually just call it Rotten Ronnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom