Mums away for the weekend.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.........so who wants to come to Belfast and party at my house......

.....cause Im all alone for four days with no-one and gotta sleep with lights and sound on and all........
frown.gif

but u all invited to ship-shape and party-mad.............yay!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yay maddie!!!!

*brings her grog collection: blue vok, southern comfort, ruski's, JB and some wine shit in the fridge still from xmas

Turps Up at Maddies place!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yay, party at Maddie?s!!!

I?m on my way, just gettin my toothbrush

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Ah yes Zoomer. I am for now. I used to drink anything, then went to JB, then thought, I need a break. So my husband brought back a nice big 1lt bottle duty free when he came back from Frogland
biggrin.gif
!

Would you prefer a vodka cruiser? I have some as well in the fridge...no food, but plenty of piss.

ya know what? Fook this Darren character.

Here's what we do girl.

We toilet paper his house.
Place forsale signs on his front yard.
I'll get my trusty police crime scene tape and cordon off his front yard. I'll grab my faithful can of white spray paint and make some 'chalk marks' for you. I'll get a red light from some brothel and stick it on his front door with a sign that says "NO HAWKERS"
Have you ever seen what a Bic lighter up someones exhaust pipe does? Ok, maybe we wont do that, but its a nice idea.
Then we can call the police, and he can spend the weekend in the slammer trying to explain it all to them.

And we can PAR-TAY in peace!!!!!!!!

YAY Hewson..big it up for the biggie pizza mon!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Swing ching swing ching
me girlies assies are cold, feed them hot pepperonis baby!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

anyway, li'lle me is wondering which lads the girls can have fun with.?????

hmmmmmmmm...............

U HAVE IT????

U HAVE A COPY!?????????

OMG I have to wait til like MAY for that to come out, u lucky lucky &)$(*)%*)
biggrin.gif

bring it bring it!!!!!

we be Satines and the boys be er.....(shh *cough* whatever character Ewan played again!*coughcough*

biggrin.gif

I like the boys in suits with no ties....just open white shirts...very amusingly drunk too.....all men look gorgeous like that!!!!!!!!!!!

As Satines we girls will swing above the boys........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ur still lucky!

I feel like Im sittin on the edge of a 1"wide stick rocking back and forth and waiting in desperation for it to be released!!!!

love the soundtrack, but disappointed the music from the end when the credits were rolling wasnt on it......
frown.gif

'u u will be mean'
'and I, I'll drink all the time!'

'We should be lovers........we cant do that
We should be lo-o-overs and thats a fact'

LUV IT!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

*gives Popangel high-five*

Baz Lurmhanherman (or whatevy
wink.gif
)

UR A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-01-2002).]

IO handyman and Maddie's Henchman checking in: I might not be the biggest guy around, but I will use my Hulk-like anger ("You don't want to see me when I get angry") and rough and tumble New Jersey street smarts (although I did learn 10 years ago that these street smarts don't always translate well in Belfast with armed guardia) to beat some sense into Darren's arse. And all I ask for in payment is some Kit Kats and a Taxi ride. Cheers!

zonelistener as he morfs into hulk ->
icon10.gif
icon15.gif
icon1.gif
icon25.gif

Here's a little cartoon for you Maddie:

1966_1.jpg

"Oh, Maddie, Nice to meet you, I'm zonelistener. I love you velvet dress and pillbox hat. Oh, and nice to meet you officer Farley."

1966_2.jpg

"Darren, I told you that you don't want to see zonelistener get mad - you make zonelistener's friend Maddie very unhappy - I don't like unhappy Maddie - take this <WHAM>."

(Darren goes 'thud' on the floor)
biggrin.gif

-Well, I have no idea why the pics aren't working, but here is the link to them:
http://www.geocities.com/the_narc_2000/comparisons.html

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-01-2002).]

I'm bringing Rummikub, red wine, cigarettes even though i don't smoke, GnR's Appetite for Destruction, smoked swiss and sharp cheddar, monopoly, Oscar Peterson's Night Train album, licorice (mostly black), samba music, more pizza and a Madonna CD.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Here's a little cartoon for you Maddie:

1966_1.jpg

"Oh, Maddie, Nice to meet you, I'm zonelistener. I love you velvet dress and pillbox hat. Oh, and nice to meet you officer Farley."

1966_2.jpg

"Darren, I told you that you don't want to see zonelistener get mad - you make zonelistener's friend Maddie very unhappy - I don't like unhappy Maddie - take this <WHAM>."

(Darren goes 'thud' on the floor)
biggrin.gif

-Well, I have no idea why the pics aren't working, but here is the link to them:
http://www.geocities.com/the_narc_2000/comparisons.html

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-01-2002).]

LMEFAO!!!!!!!!

(((((((zone)))))) that was brilliant lad, and from ur picture, u do look a little like Hulk, in fact I had this vision u were down in my office a moment ago, confrontin Darren in a very intimidating way,,,,,u and Hewson and Z-Dege and the whole heap of lads with big knuckles.......I felt sooooo rescued!!!!

biggrin.gif

tank u babe!

Ps _ see ur dressed up and ready to party now Zone!!!!!
wink.gif
parties.jpg

in fact! ur all looking fecking ready to grab bus to ride and party at my place!!!!

EasterBench_sharp.jpg

L-R: Pub Crawler, Hewson, LarryMullen-Popangel,ZoneListner, Ana, Z-Edge and of course......Mr PopkidU2.......

tongue.gif

I thought "Mums away for the weekend...." was a song

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by mad1:

EasterBench_sharp.jpg

L-R: Pub Crawler, Hewson, LarryMullen-Popangel,ZoneListner, Ana, Z-Edge and of course......Mr PopkidU2.......

tongue.gif

Check out where April's hand is!! WooHoo El-e-va-tion!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

I'll go if i can bring my men in uniform!!!
Whooo hooo!!!!!!!!
Warrior5R.JPG

marines.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 03-01-2002).]

Can my boyfriend come.

brendan3.jpg

bf1.jpg

saucy.

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

**cass leaves a fine selection of Bega cheeses for the musiclovers at maddie's house**
you know...when's the cat's away , the mice will play.
**cass leaves some very fine wine to go with the cheese** and mangoes, lotsa mangoes. CHEERS

Back
Top Bottom