Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE FUCK.

So it's not just Harry "Paranoia" Vest on FYM who thinks Palin is hot and sexy. :huh:

I would suggest that anybody who considers her a MILF has damn low standards.

I wouldn't classify her as a MILF. She's OK.

sabine5.jpg

Andrew, Liam, I do hope you realise U2's Annhilation Tour is beginning in my backyard. The hoardes of fans may find your cardboard box house 1. in the way or 2. a good place to crash between sets (I'm making U2 play more sets than Larry can possibly fathom).

Andrew, Liam, I do hope you realise U2's Annhilation Tour is beginning in my backyard. The hoardes of fans may find your cardboard box house 1. in the way or 2. a good place to crash between sets (I'm making U2 play more sets than Larry can possibly fathom).

Remember? That's when I'll be having loads of sex with my wife in your bed.

2 SETS?! HOW WILL HE MANAGE?!?@?!#*

And yeah, that's cool, as long as they don't come in.

Fuck that. No one wants to hear prop lute!

But I play it so well! The ladies flock towards me!

By five children in mid 40s standards, she's not doing badly. But...........ugh. Especially considering her set of values. Ugh.

Eh, I just don't find her attractive anyway, not with that face. And her set of values makes her about as attractive as a mouldy potato.

Which means Liam is probably wanking over that picture Traviud posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom