Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, your hair still has a place in my heart.

:lmao:

I'm getting it cut Monday, finally. If I hadn't woken up so late and hadn't had a memory lapse, I would've had it cut today but the hairdresser's shut now.

I wonder what Lalo would say if I was like "Hey, can I have permission to cheat on you with this blind albino guy's hair?"

Speaking of blindness. I experimented today by taking my glasses off for about five minutes while shopping in a medium sized store. It was horrible. It's one thing to sit in your own room without your glasses, because you're used to that, and you know where everything is and what everything is. But in a strange environment, you're screwed. Lost, and screwed.

:lmao:

I'm getting it cut Monday, finally. If I hadn't woken up so late and hadn't had a memory lapse, I would've had it cut today but the hairdresser's shut now.
I'll be expecting a lock of it in the mail.

(Not really, that's creepy :uhoh: )
I have to stay up all night so I can register when it opens again otherwise I'll get a crappy elective :rant:
I was watching this TV show about this woman who was going back to college after having kids, and she was saying she wanted to make sure she registered early so she could get into her preferred classes. Well, she and her husband were kinda stupid, and they decided to go sleep on the sidewalk in front of the building, like they used to do for concert tickets, to make sure they were first in line. So they went, and first some other students thought they were homeless, but then when the other kids found out they were waiting to register, they all got in line too. And then in the morning, the administrator got there and asked them what they were doing there, then told them they were supposed to register ONline, not in line.

I was watching this TV show about this woman who was going back to college after having kids, and she was saying she wanted to make sure she registered early so she could get into her preferred classes. Well, she and her husband were kinda stupid, and they decided to go sleep on the sidewalk in front of the building, like they used to do for concert tickets, to make sure they were first in line. So they went, and first some other students thought they were homeless, but then when the other kids found out they were waiting to register, they all got in line too. And then in the morning, the administrator got there and asked them what they were doing there, then told them they were supposed to register ONline, not in line.

:lol: that's just funny

I have to stay up all night so I can register when it opens again otherwise I'll get a crappy elective :rant:

Here, our tutorial selection goes online at midnight. I just don't get it. It's irritating. In Queensland, it went online an hour after the first lecture in the course finished, and although that meant a bit of a rush home for some people, I think it was ultimately a far better way of doing things. It also stopped every student in the whole uni from hammering the system at the same time and crashing the server.

OK, I was just on the phone for 2 hours straight, and my mom was asleep, so I had to talk outside. In the rain. :crack:

I wonder what Lalo would say if I was like "Hey, can I have permission to cheat on you with this blind albino guy's hair?"

Speaking of blindness. I experimented today by taking my glasses off for about five minutes while shopping in a medium sized store. It was horrible. It's one thing to sit in your own room without your glasses, because you're used to that, and you know where everything is and what everything is. But in a strange environment, you're screwed. Lost, and screwed.

:lmao: Though ... just the hair? :(

Eek, I'd never do that. It's bad enough just swapping from my outdoor glasses to my reading glasses or vice versa in public. Though at high school, we used to have this challenge where I'd give somebody my reading glasses and we'd see if they could get to the other side of the library. Most people barely got a few steps before they gave up, with their eyes watering.

Here, our tutorial selection goes online at midnight. I just don't get it. It's irritating. In Queensland, it went online an hour after the first lecture in the course finished, and although that meant a bit of a rush home for some people, I think it was ultimately a far better way of doing things. It also stopped every student in the whole uni from hammering the system at the same time and crashing the server.

Well this is the second round of elective giving; I didn't get my electives in the first one...

lol. Was this a reality show? Or fictional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom