Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Part of super long post brought to you by creepy bus drivers:

Ok, so that was the last song of the concert, and it went on for awhile after the WOWY snippetry was done, and I was superpumped. Which was good, cause I had to go move my car. The very limited parking space on campus becomes even more limited, it seems, when there is a football game. So I had to move my car by midnight or it would be towed. I walk to the lot, which is kinda far awy, but like I said, I was pumped. So I get there, move my car, the world is good, and look, the shuttle bus is actually here! I get on, and ask the guy to take me to the Student Center, then another girl gets on and asks to go to King Hall, which is pretty close to the student center. Everything's cool, I'm still feeling good, and we get up to the King Hall stop, now the last time this happened, the bus driver drove further and stopped at the student center too. Well apparently this guy only planned on stopping at King...and also apparently he thought I had exited the bus. So I'm sitting here, and he drives off back down to the parking lot. No problem, I think, I'll just get off down there, and walk back. But then he drives on down by the football field and turns the lights off in the bus. Fuck, I am about to get raped. But he keeps on driving, around the rest of the parking lots, and back around BEHIND campus wayyyy far away from where we just were. So I really wanna get off the bus, but I'm too scared to say anything, because I'm super shy. Finally on the very furthest point you can get to on the other side of campus he stops the bus. And gets out. And closes the door. And walks up to some building. So while he's gone I'm sitting here trying to push the bus door open, but it won't go, so I try to find the lever to open it, but I can't, then I see him coming back, so quickly I sit down. He gets back in and starts off again, and I am like panicing, how can he have NOT noticed me? What the fuck is going on, what should I do? So finally he stops AGAIN, and gets out AGAIN. This time, I take like two seconds to find the lever, can't, so I reach across the front passenger seat, open the door, jump over the seat, jump out of the bus, slam the door shut, and run for my life. Like literally, I was sprinting. I don't even know where the hell I was, that was one part of campus I'd never been on. Long walk and hilarious phone call to my mother later, I am back here, alive to tell the tale.

2nd Part of super long post brought to you by creepy bus drivers:

Ok, so that was the last song of the concert, and it went on for awhile after the WOWY snippetry was done, and I was superpumped. Which was good, cause I had to go move my car. The very limited parking space on campus becomes even more limited, it seems, when there is a football game. So I had to move my car by midnight or it would be towed. I walk to the lot, which is kinda far awy, but like I said, I was pumped. So I get there, move my car, the world is good, and look, the shuttle bus is actually here! I get on, and ask the guy to take me to the Student Center, then another girl gets on and asks to go to King Hall, which is pretty close to the student center. Everything's cool, I'm still feeling good, and we get up to the King Hall stop, now the last time this happened, the bus driver drove further and stopped at the student center too. Well apparently this guy only planned on stopping at King...and also apparently he thought I had exited the bus. So I'm sitting here, and he drives off back down to the parking lot. No problem, I think, I'll just get off down there, and walk back. But then he drives on down by the football field and turns the lights off in the bus. Fuck, I am about to get raped. But he keeps on driving, around the rest of the parking lots, and back around BEHIND campus wayyyy far away from where we just were. So I really wanna get off the bus, but I'm too scared to say anything, because I'm super shy. Finally on the very furthest point you can get to on the other side of campus he stops the bus. And gets out. And closes the door. And walks up to some building. So while he's gone I'm sitting here trying to push the bus door open, but it won't go, so I try to find the lever to open it, but I can't, then I see him coming back, so quickly I sit down. He gets back in and starts off again, and I am like panicing, how can he have NOT noticed me? What the fuck is going on, what should I do? So finally he stops AGAIN, and gets out AGAIN. This time, I take like two seconds to find the lever, can't, so I reach across the front passenger seat, open the door, jump over the seat, jump out of the bus, slam the door shut, and run for my life. Like literally, I was sprinting. I don't even know where the hell I was, that was one part of campus I'd never been on. Long walk and hilarious phone call to my mother later, I am back here, alive to tell the tale.

Holy shit. :ohmy:

Well, I'm barely keeping my eyes open here. Think I'll bow out for the night and hopefully my usual postwhoring can resume after a good night's sleep!

Have a good one, everyone! :wave:

I think you're more excited than I am!

I mean, it feels great, but it's also scary. And it also feels unreal.

Plus it's not like, OFFICIAL, nor did it come out of the blue, it's just a decision we arrived at.

I know you're scared, but I also know how much you need this.

And I know you guys have been talking about it, but come on, you know this is serious

Psst, Andrew, take the =2 out of the closing tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom