Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that'd explain why I don't recognise much!

I need more concerts to go to, and to get into more non-metal stuff so that the concerts are a bit more peaceful than last night. I don't want to be doing what I did last night all too regularly.

Well, Thrak is shit anyway. Discipline is a rock masterpiece, Beat is pretty good, TOAPP is mehish. Red and Larks you know. The latest two albums are kinda...meh, too.

Well, Thrak is shit anyway. Discipline is a rock masterpiece, Beat is pretty good, TOAPP is mehish. Red and Larks you know. The latest two albums are kinda...meh, too.

The only King Crimson albums I own are In The Court and Red, both fantastic. Actually, I had Lark's Tongues, but my hard drive got wiped out.

JEN! :hyper:

You going to run away from Geelong and come join Ali and I at Pugg Mahone's tonight?

iTS KILLING ME ! i was thinking about it earlier.

how is everyone... :shifty:

CHASS IS ENGAGED???????????????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............................................

:doh:

Ax, more Phish:

YouTube - Phish - 081796 - The Curtain

And I just realised I missed my 2500th post back then.

Cool, I enjoyed the other song.

Well done there. Hurry up and get to 3,000.

"Please note the system will not be available between the hours of 01:30 and 06:30 Irish time"

The system is still not available...

Axver, forgot to mention, you'll be receiving a link for the prog rock track on the Fake List around this time tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get the rest done, but they're works in progress. :uhoh:

so was opeth awesome or what ? im sure it was worth the walk .

just thinkin on what a screamin good time i would have tonight too :hmm:

Opeth were fantastic. God, Mikael Akerfeldt is a funny bloke. I posted earlier my favourite part of his banter last night:

MA: We have a new album out called Watershed.
Crowd: :cheers:
MA: Do you like it?
Crowd: :even more enthusiastic cheers:
MA: We don't like it.

The metal audience was fucking intense, though! I was right up the front. Good god. I thought it'd be more like PT, with some personal space, but no, it turned into pretty much a moshpit. I got rather squashed and went over the rail just before the end of the main set.

Tonight'll be great fun! I don't think they start until about 10pm ... it'd be awesome to have you there. There's an outside chance Shepparton Daniel will be there; he's doing stuff with friends in the city, and if he can make it, he may turn up.

Axver, forgot to mention, you'll be receiving a link for the prog rock track on the Fake List around this time tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get the rest done, but they're works in progress. :uhoh:

Oooh, awesome. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom