Much appreciation for U2Girl1978!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have arrived to shower Miss 1978 with Appreciation. :up: A diamond among the coal. Seriously. I mean diamond in the good way, carats and the like. :drool: Not um.......

bg, when are you going to answer your goddamn pm??????? I am dying to know stuff and you are not putting out.
:grumpy:

Yours sincerely,
Isolated

:sob:

Angela Harlem said:
bg, when are you going to answer your goddamn pm??????? I am dying to know stuff and you are not putting out.

aaaaaaah yessss i owe you a PM

tonight, i promise!

:heart:

it's so good to see you when we see you miss anna

:moreheart:

has someone finally given interf an enema? :giggle:

seriously, there's some grand people on here, but then sometimes and without warning, this place just goes sour on itself.

im having the weirdest day. :up:

luff to youse all, though

:kiss:

bonosgirl84 said:
some people should have their hands bashed with hammers before they are allowed anywhere near a keyboard.

but, but, but....that would make it worse...imagine this:

k,kll,;ldclcff;lf.fv.fv;..v;l,fldl.l;p;lledwldlklkkfxdlkdflfddldfl.dflkf,fllll.flkdlkfrlkfrl,ffdl.dl.dlkkflkfrlkfrlkfrlkmfrrrrrrrrljmkrflkeklrlkeklkgktlkrlklrklrlkrklrlkrlkrlkrklfrklkdlkdlkffrlkrflfrlr;h;gt;plhjjhyuhyjhghhyjhjyuukkkkj

Hi Guys!

I cannot believe how busy work has been the last few weeks. I thought I would have a chance to ease into things after a week off over the Christmas holiday. But it has hit me like a ton of bricks.

Besides all of the work craziness, I am back together with Joe, they guy I wrote about in a ZC back in November. He is an ex who I was crazy about. And as it turns out after having dinner a few times, we both discovered we were still cared for each other ... a lot. So, I am quite happy about that. Still a bit nervous about strting up again, but all in all happy to know we're both on the same page with respect to taking things slow and not immediately jumping back to things as if nothing had happened.

Even though I haven't been able to check in here at all lately, I am definitely still appreciating all of you.

Miss BG: I got my little gift in the mail. It is fabulous and I will definitely feel like Carrie when I am carrying it around.

:heart:
~Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom