Much appreciation for U2Girl1978!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im home because i have to be up in like, 48 minutes.

i have a meet this weekend and i have to get up at 430.

:down:

:angry:

and because my car is jacked up.

:mad:

omch

bg; you know about my swimmers, right?

ok, so because of the convo regarding myspace, i decided to search for them to see how long it would actually take me to find their myspace things....first of all, it took me less then 5 minutes to hunt down 6 of them.
thats scary.
im VERY happy to report that their myspace pages are TOTALLY clean and very teenagery. they report that they like to "party". :giggle: and they like boys.
cute pics though i wish they had none at all.

BUT, the funniest thing ever is that 3 of the literally have ME listed as their hero. like, NO SHIT.

gah they are so amazing. if they only knew its the other way around. im a lucky coach, thats for sure.

i know.

i just stared at it for like 489 minutes. im sure they are that cute. and they are like, 17! its not like they are 10 and they like their coach. so funny.

what a weird thing....

im sure we all missed out on the whole teenaged internet thing.

i mean, at least i did.

we didnt have cells, we didnt have IMing, we didnt have myspace or xanga or any of that crap, adn we are fine!
ok, well, clearly we all have some kind of forum addiction but whatever.

:shifty:

omch i love that.

i LOVE that you're their hero. it's an honor you truly deserve.

and that's the thing. most of it really is typical teen stuff. it's just that they have NO concept whatsoever of creepy fuckers sitting in dark houses looking for trouble.

in their worlds all there IS is boys and giggling and complete innocence.

in one of her friend's profiles it said favorite drink and she put "virgin martini"

i looked at her and said, you realize that would be an empty glass, don't you?

i mean, there are no words for that kind of thing.

bonosgirl84 said:

in one of her friend's profiles it said favorite drink and she put "virgin martini"

i looked at her and said, you realize that would be an empty glass, don't you?

i mean, there are no words for that kind of thing.

omch

that is AWESOME.

seriously, its so funny.

:heart:

people ask me why i dont want kids and im like, "Um. I dont know. Maybe its because I already have 30 of them?!"

ok, friends....time for me to go to bed. im up about 2 hours later then i should be.

fo shizzle

U2SavesTheWorld said:

omch

that is AWESOME.

seriously, its so funny.

:heart:

people ask me why i dont want kids and im like, "Um. I dont know. Maybe its because I already have 30 of them?!"

fo shizzle

I have 140! :happy:

my kids crack me up. they're awesome too.

My friends and I spent the night in eating, boozing and watching the opening ceremonies for the olympics.
:nerd:

Hi y'all. :wave: Just stopping in to say that I appreciate Jules (in fact, I downright adore her), and that I grew up without the internet or it's accoutrements, as well. And I'm okay. I think. :shifty:

ok, so my car....right?

i had to have it towed this morning to the ford dealer....well, i have it back....$99.00 later.....I'm THRILLED with the cost because, you know, when you take a car into the dealer you can pretty much expect a $500 hit.

SO, it turns out someone tried to steal my car. Yep. The reason it wouldn't start is because someone ripped out the starter wire and tried to start it that way. Fortunately, my car immediately shuts itself down when that happens.

But, whatever. I had to go the police station and file an incident report.

So, all I have to say is :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

damn, mk. that sucks.

you too, '78.

i thought about you earlier mk when i was looking out of the window of the library where i went to that class today. i could totally just sit there and see the strip (how cruel is that).

me too

im just camped out on the couch right now staring at the mess that has taken over my condo. im completely hungover but i have to clean tonight because the housekeeper is coming tomorrow.

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom