Mtv Video Music Awards Tonight-Comment Here! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-30-2002, 02:14 PM   #46
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:31 PM
kylie

Old 08-30-2002, 02:18 PM   #47
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

YELLOW eyeshadow?

Old 08-30-2002, 02:39 PM   #48
She's the One

As I was watching Avril, Michelle, and Miss Bite Me (whoever the hell she was), I wondered if they watch those "Where Are They Now" shows that VH-1 likes to show. These girls are so full of themselves, and really don't have much talent. They, too, will go the way of Tiffany. We'll watch the show 7 years from now and say, "Oh, I remember her! I always wondered what happened to her." Invest wisely, girls.
Old 08-30-2002, 02:50 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by martha
As I was watching Avril, Michelle, and Miss Bite Me (whoever the hell she was), I wondered if they watch those "Where Are They Now" shows that VH-1 likes to show. These girls are so full of themselves, and really don't have much talent. They, too, will go the way of Tiffany. We'll watch the show 7 years from now and say, "Oh, I remember her! I always wondered what happened to her." Invest wisely, girls.
lol...FYI, MissBiteMe was Lisa Marie Presley
Old 08-30-2002, 04:25 PM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

Wow Eminem is sooooo cooOOooOOOl. okay, sarcasm off. Someone should have kicked Eminems ass, and in the process kept slapping him upside the head asking him "What's the matter, mommy didn't love you enough???"
Old 08-30-2002, 11:54 PM   #51
Blue Crack Distributor

kylie's poor face looks like it's melting...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
Bruce could of like combed his hair or something, shaved and maybe buttoned up and ironed his shirt.

_____
*runs away from sis

Eminem needs a big swift kick in the ass...wtf? He can't take a little ribbing from a PUPPET? I hope his 15 minutes are up soon.

_____
he's 52, he has nice man cleavage, let's just all be happy he can still rock out, lol
Old 08-31-2002, 10:38 PM   #52
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 06:31 AM

all i have to say, is wtf is up with christina aguillera (and i'm not talking about how she was dressed)?! i don't know if any of you actually listened to her speak (especially during mtv's pre-show interview). wtf?! the pastey white girl thinks she came from the hood now! seriously, she talks all ghetto now. lmao! i was piss-in-my-pants laughing listening to her speak. it's like, sorry christina, this new, phony image isn't going to help your sorry-ass career. i mean, really, here's a girl who should have learned from mariah carrey's past mistakes (taking off all her clothes and hanging out with rapper thugs) which clearly brought her career and sanity to a halt.
Old 09-01-2002, 12:12 AM   #53
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96

oh and the hives are alright to a degree...if all their songs didnt sound the same.

the white stripes...same thing.

whatever, thats just my opinion, its nothing more than one either.
the white stripes album is very diverse. the songs sound verry different. the hives-some songs sound kind of the same..but most sound different. I like both bands alot. the hives a little better. they are not to be taken seriously. I mean when Pelle said "I know you want to hear more from us, but they wont let us play more, so you can turn off the tv now" lol awesome.
Old 09-01-2002, 12:26 AM   #54
War Child

what a loser! going after a pacifst!! he knows moby will do nothing return. thats why he bugs him. Eminem needs a beating
Old 09-01-2002, 12:34 AM   #55
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TripThruUreWires
all i have to say, is wtf is up with christina aguillera (and i'm not talking about how she was dressed)?! i don't know if any of you actually listened to her speak (especially during mtv's pre-show interview). wtf?! the pastey white girl thinks she came from the hood now! seriously, she talks all ghetto now. lmao! i was piss-in-my-pants laughing listening to her speak. it's like, sorry christina, this new, phony image isn't going to help your sorry-ass career. i mean, really, here's a girl who should have learned from mariah carrey's past mistakes (taking off all her clothes and hanging out with rapper thugs) which clearly brought her career and sanity to a halt.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 09-01-2002, 12:43 AM   #56
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 06:31 PM
"...You Haven't Spent A Dime On Clothes!"

Old 09-01-2002, 01:14 AM   #57
Refugee

Local Time: 09:31 AM
hmmm awards shows!!!! the seem to be getting worse and worse each year, I loved reading all of your comments on this show and seriously some of those pics were just the funniest things, so here is my summation of the show- going on what I have read here- the show will probably be shown here in Australia sometime in the next week........

good to see the Vines there cause they are Aussie

Eminem has just comfirmed to myself and I am sure to most people who enjoy decent and 'real' music that he is an even bigger wanker than previously though of

is that tatoo on Pink's shoulder and arm real???

why women want to look like tarts is beyond me

Michael Jackson still look odd

Axl looks larger and older

there is too much crap music (r and b and pop) out there and for some strange reason some people think that this is good and then these people get awards for the drivel that they make, which they call music and then next year there is a whole heap of new drivel being given awards, it is just one never ending circle
Old 09-01-2002, 03:37 AM   #58
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:31 AM
Holy crap, next to Britney, Michael Jackson doesn't look human! Poor guy.
Old 09-01-2002, 11:50 AM   #59
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:31 PM
WHAT THE F@#$$%!!!!!!

I only got to watch the 'full' show today. As an European (and somebody who has to work during the day) I didn't see the show Thursday (as it started at 2:00 AM or something like that). I couldn't see it Friday evening (for me the football game of Feyenoord was more important) and Saturday I missed the beginning. So today I could finally watch it from the beginning, or so I thought...

WHERE WAS BRUCE?!?!?

I thought he opened the show. Then why did the F#%^%@ING MTV Netherlands not show him? Why cut him out and not Ja Rule or some other no-talented dipshit? I mean, Bruce has had a #1 album very recently, his concert sold out last Saturday in 10 minutes (and I've got tickets! YEAH BABY! ) and then they cut him out!

I thought Jimmy Fallon's opening act was quite hilarious (rapping in his 'Eminem'-bit something like 'This is the only time you see music on MTV'), but the bozo's at MTV thought that there was maybe too much music during the awards, so they dropped Springsteen. Jeez, well thank you....

Marty
Old 09-02-2002, 06:17 PM   #60
She's the One

Quote:
Originally posted by david
Someone should have kicked Eminems ass,
I think my 14-year-old, skinny little niece could do that, if Marshall didn't bring his hired, hanger-on thugs with him.