MTV Battle Of The Sexes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I love love love this show. Nothing gets me more worked up than a classic "battle of the sexes." :evil: This should be really good. Plus you can go on mtv.com and make your fantasy team. I'm already loaded up and ready to go. Woohooooo!

:mac: :macdevil: :mac:

this cast is going to kill each other!! I love it!! My co-workers and myself are all into it and it just started. It has those cast members that just got on my nerves like David, Puck, etc.... BUT I will be watching!!!

Tech said:
this cast is going to kill each other!! I love it!! My co-workers and myself are all into it and it just started. It has those cast members that just got on my nerves like David, Puck, etc.... BUT I will be watching!!!

That's the spirit Tech! I always knew you had good taste :sexywink:

I'll be watching too and cheering for my fantasy team, it at least gives monday something redeeming!

FallingStar, the battle of the sexes is a show on MTV, it's my indulgence show if you will lol. Members of past real world & road rule shows are invited to compete -girls vs. boys- in competitions MTV sets up. and if you login to mtv.com you can create your "fantasy team" and pick the players that you think will score you the most points.

:D:tongue:

I'm watching.....I'll use your excuse Olive, Monday nites nothing else to do right ...?
I picked my fantasy team yesterday...
I hate to admit it ,but I watch all the Real World and Road Rules shows . So this is a twist that I enjoy !

Last edited:
I watched the one where david and puck got into a fight and puck started crying because he was gonna get tossed from the show because he spit in david's face. apparently he lives in a trailer and refers to it as a house. what a loser.
and what the hell is up with that david guy? what an angry little pain in the ass.

Puck amuses me.
They told him he was out but I watched it tonight and he was still in... I must have missed something there.
David is a whiner.
That one lady, the one who the first thing she did was tell the other girl how much she hated her? Yeah, she's a bitch.

ooooooo!

I watched like all the episodes the other day....

This is definitely one of those guilty pleasures ;)

I love the drama! I think they'll all kill each other before the end of the competition... what some people won't do for 50k lol

I watched the first episode. The girl who went up to Julie right away and cussed her out, yeah, she's a bitch.

David - what a total asshole. I would have a hard time not doing something if I had some guy yelling to the world to go home and beat my wife some more. And then he tries to act like he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Drama queens, I tell ya...

Back
Top Bottom