MSN or ICQ anyone ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn...they're up to 226 million on ICQ? :huh: I had 24 million in 1998 and I knew someone who was at about 10 thousand....lol.

I stopped using ICQ, though, when everyone I knew stopped using it.

Melon

Angela Harlem said:
I despise AIM for the evil that it is

I use msn, but imo msn sucks cuz it always times out, or says "message couldn't be delivered", aim never does that.

and the msn smilies look like they're constipated :laugh:

I liked icq better because you could send messages to people when they were offline (hi aussies!). And that you could sign in and be invisible (w/ MSN you sign in, everyone sees you're online, then you can go invisible). I've never tried AIM. How many messaging systems do I really need?

Yeah, I forgot to mention that MSN only lets you have a hotmail address. WHich is nice if your e-mail is a hotmail address. But when it's not, it's a pain in the arse.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Yeah, I forgot to mention that MSN only lets you have a hotmail address. WHich is nice if your e-mail is a hotmail address. But when it's not, it's a pain in the arse.

oh i use a aol email add with msn :)

just go to www.passport.com and set up a net passport its easy. cos i had to switch from hotmail cos it wouldnt work for me anymore with my new isp :der: i think it just decided one day that it wouldnt work cos it works fine for my brother and my mum :der:

im the same way angel. im always 'offline' now. i was so antisocial this weekend it scares me:uhoh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:madspit: oh come on you two you are no fun, what is the point of using IM if you are going to set your status to appear offline?! ;)
To stalk people.

ok. I must also add that people's user n ames always screw me up. Especially if they have unrecognizable email addresses. :crack:

I am really good at stalking people Iris.

*Adds Iris to MSN list. :|

I appear offline a lot too. Like if I just want to talk to Sam, I'll appear offline, and turn my speakers up so I can hear people sign on while I watch TV or read or whatever.

:sexywink: Don't ya want to stay with me when you visit Montreal this summer? Come on Iris... I don't bite. That hard... :macdevil:

BC is the only one from here that talks to me anyways...

icon-email.gif
Cleasai78@aol.com
icon-aim.gif
Cleasai78
icon-yahoo.gif
Cleasai
icon-icq.gif
icon-msn.gif
(Don't remember it, haven't used it in years)
interheart.gif
Cleasai

:wave: Stalk away! Bwahahahaha :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom