Msn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I can't log on to MSN through my university's network connection. :mad: AIM works fine, though, for some reason. Is there something I have to change in my settings to make it work?

It might be because you don't have the latest version of msn downloaded.

MSN won't let me log on anymore unless I download the latest version and I can't do that because I would have to upgrade my operating system and I'm not willing to do that just for them so I have switched to AIM. Screw those guys. :mad:

I had to quit using MSN because it literally logged me off every 5 minutes or less. I thought my computer had a virus but someone told me theirs did it and when they used another service it stopped. Mine has not done it since I switched to AOL. It would say 'due to an internal error windows cannot operate and will now shut down.' I couldn't post pics or open a second window or anything. It's messed up:(

I had to change some proxy settings or something.

Stupid expensive school connection won't let me use file-sharing programs, though. :down::mad:

i love msn. but i rarely use it anymore and if i do its under another account now. i use yahoo most often now.

this is neither the time nor the place

zoney! said:

icon10.gif
I love Digi

--->Moved to Zoo Confessionals

Back
Top Bottom