Ms. Pop TART to say I do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If some lower middle class middle aged man with a protruding gut walked down the street guzzling down whiskey, people would call him a bum.

The pics were funny. Now that's class.

Here's some more class..:D

33%3A%3C%3B%3A%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235838634%3C9ot1lsi

33%3A%3C%3B%3A%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235838634%3C%3Aot1lsi

Bonochick said:

I'm not a huge Britney fan, but so what if she wants to chow down on junk food and have some alcohol?

When I read articles like that, it makes me feel sorry for her a bit. There are days that I sure would hate to have people reading a play-by-play of all of the junk food I've crammed in my mouth. :reject:

:drool: junk food and alcohol :drool:

my two favorite food groups

She's not my favorite person by a long shot and I feel weird defending her but take a closer look at that supposed bottle of whiskey...its TINY...way smaller than a mini alcohol bottle. Its more likely to be what my local news reported it to be...a shot of red ginseng which a lot of people take with Redbull for an extra kick.

Now those balcony shots...pure trash. Yes Bit, you have a boyfriend and you two are boinking all over the globe...we don't need to see your foreplay. :down:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Here's some more class..:D

33%3A%3C%3B%3A%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235838634%3C9ot1lsi

33%3A%3C%3B%3A%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235838634%3C%3Aot1lsi

:tsk: they both look like typical southern white trash. only thing that is missing is Panama City Beach as their honey moon and the rebel flag flying high. :der:

Justified said:

:tsk: they both look like typical southern white trash. only thing that is missing is Panama City Beach as their honey moon and the rebel flag flying high. :der:

I was thinking the same thing. I lived in Birmingham AL for 6 years and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. LOL, especially the Panama City part, although I was a Ft. Walton person when I lived down there!! ;)

I've made out and stolen a grope in public before, as I'm sure many of us have...we just don't have the paparazzi chasing us around to capture those Kodak moments for the world to see. :wink:

Blue Room said:

I was thinking the same thing. I lived in Birmingham AL for 6 years and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. LOL, especially the Panama City part, although I was a Ft. Walton person when I lived down there!! ;)

I hate to admit I went to PCBeach one too many times for spring break in high school. I had fun but all I saw were southern white trash. doesn't say much about me. :lol:

Gotta love the Redneck Riviera. :up: now give me a hell yeah!

Damn, someone needs to put that bitch to sleep. Seriously...she has no talent, she isn't attractive anymore, and she's constantly doing crap like this to stay in the media. :censored:ing attention whore :|

It's true that people become more bitter and cynical with age :wink:

Back
Top Bottom