Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ Well I'd tell you to imagine the prettiest girl you ever saw and imagine her twice as beautiful but that'd still be an insult :wink:

^^ Well I hope I'm not terrible with writing otherwise i really feel sorry for the person I subject the first reading of my short stories to :wink:

That person being me? But I love your stories. :)

Have you considered teaching? I think you are very nice and thoughful.

You know, I actually have. So the way I see it is...if I still haven't figured anything out by the time I finish my undegrad, I'm off to teacher's college.

^ Oh dude now he's going to be so disappointed when he sees a picture of me.

^ That person is you, and I'm glad you like them :)

He won't be, he'll be as blown away as I am every time I see a new picture

You know, I actually have. So the way I see it is...if I still haven't figured anything out by the time I finish my undegrad, I'm off to teacher's college.

^ Oh dude now he's going to be so disappointed when he sees a picture of me.

That's a good plan. Maybe college will help you find an area of teaching that would be fun. :up:

I bet you are very lovely, Dani.

Yeah, I'm thinking I could either do English (if you can't do, teach) or History (because I really love it). But I'm also considering taking up French next year (I want to learn a third language) and if I get good enough at that I could even teach French too, I don't really know.

:lol: Should I post a picture?

Yeah, I'm thinking I could either do English (if you can't do, teach) or History (because I really love it). But I'm also considering taking up French next year (I want to learn a third language) and if I get good enough at that I could even teach French too, I don't really know.

:lol: Should I post a picture?

What other language do you know? Is it something they teach in schools?

Yes. :wink:

I know Spanish, and no, not from school...but from living in a spanish-speaking country for the first twelve...thirteen? years of my life and still speaking it at home with my parents and my brother. :lol:

:reject:
random077.jpg

I know Spanish, and no, not from school...but from living in a spanish-speaking country for the first twelve...thirteen? years of my life and still speaking it at home with my parents and my brother. :lol:

random077.jpg

Warning, I'm going to make you blush. :wink:

My jaw dropped to the floor. I didn't realize how beautiful you were. Seriously, wow. All I can say is wow. Irishteen, you might be the luckiest guy on the face of the planet. :wink:

Sorry if I'm making you blush. You are just amazing looking.

^^ haha :wink:

Thank you, and thank you...I really wasn't expecting that kind of response. :reject:

He's coming here for three weeks in August, I can't wait.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep soon, good night. :wave:

(We might actually make it to a next thread!!!)

Morning DESCRIBE :wave:

...*silence*

> Forcing breakfast down her throat

Not wanting to go to school

Wants to kill whoever started that stupid "Friends for Sale" application on Facebook, I AM NOT FOR SALE.

< Has to go to school.

Screwtape, I *think* I added you. Hopefully you are the only Justin Powell from Omaha I found. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom