Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Not much, I finished my first year of college a couple of weeks ago and now have nothing to do until August. How about yourself?

^ Not much, I finished my first year of college a couple of weeks ago and now have nothing to do until August. How about yourself?

Not much either. I have the summer off from school. I have spent all my free time preparing and thinking about the future. You know how some people freak out when they are about to graduate? Well I am going a bit crazy planning for the rest of my life while things fall into place.

^^ I haven't come anywhere near the "Oh my god what am I going to do with my life" phase, I honestly have no idea, so I'm finding it easier not to worry much.

^ I have absolutely no idea. I was supposed to take this year as a way of figuring things out but I'm pretty much in the same place I was. :shrug:

^^ Well seeing as I'm in the middle of a business course in Uni so I'll probably end up in that field when I graduate, which I wouldn't mind I mean I did choose the course...
And I kinda have a talent for numbers, not overly complex annoying math theories but regular numbers.

^^ Well seeing as I'm in the middle of a business course in Uni so I'll probably end up in that field when I graduate, which I wouldn't mind I mean I did choose the course...
And I kinda have a talent for numbers, not overly complex annoying math theories but regular numbers.

So would you like to start a business? That would be cool.

^^^ Well next year i'll just be starting a general Humanities program...so i'll take a few courses and see what I like, I was initially thinking English or Psychology but I really don't know anymore.

^^^ I'm not sure, I mean I wouldn't rule it out right now but I wouldn't say that's what I'm aiming for at the moment; I guess I just plan to go through my course and see where it takes me, and keep doing non-business electives to keep my head sane :wink:

Can I ask you guys a personal question? You guys are perfect for each other.

When did you realize you were in love with each other?

Aw, thank you. :)

:lol: I think I realized after a few months of talking we'd become really good friends and he just seemed way too perfect, but because of the distance and all I kept trying to tell myself that it was nothing and that if we ever met I'd probably see him as just a friend, BUT then we did meet and...that's when I realised I really wasn't just imagining it.

well, it was something like that. :wink:

^^^ Thanks. :) What about you? What do you hope to do in the future?

I have always wanted to be a writer. The tough thing is there aren't many writing jobs that you can say are full time careers. I've been thinking about what my strengths are and the style that I could live on, be great at and help with is comic book writing. I want to create characters that people can relate too. I'd love to see people realize they aren't alone. I going to get a Creative Writing degree. Then hopefully get a job somewhere.

:lol: I think I realized after a few months of talking we'd become really good friends and he just seemed way too perfect, but because of the distance and all I kept trying to tell myself that it was nothing and that if we ever met I'd probably see him as just a friend, BUT then we did meet and...that's when I realised I really wasn't just imagining it.

It was probably the same for me pretty much, I fell for her before we met but tried to convince myself I wouldn't feel the same way in person and that she wouldn't live up to the perfect image of her I had in my mind when we met but she did (And PS she's also insanely beautiful too:wink:).

Awesome. That's really romantic. I don't think distance can stand in the way of true love. :hug:

^^^ it's really cool that you're interested in writing especially if you are good at it. I enjoy writing but I don't really have much talent for it :wink:

You say that like I'm not here :wink:

I used to think I could write.

Then I realized I can't.

soo...I don't.

hence, English major = bad idea.

Well what way should I be saying it if you're here? :wink:

And you need more self-confidence in your writing, the only reason you can't write is because you've convinced yourself you can't

^^ Well I hope I'm not terrible with writing otherwise i really feel sorry for the person I subject the first reading of my short stories to :wink:

It was probably the same for me pretty much, I fell for her before we met but tried to convince myself I wouldn't feel the same way in person and that she wouldn't live up to the perfect image of her I had in my mind when we met but she did (And PS she's also insanely beautiful too:wink:).

I don't think I have ever seen a picture of her so I'll take your word on it. :wink:

I used to think that she looked like Amanda Palmer for a while though. :)

Back
Top Bottom