Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^Haven't been up to much lately, just on semester break, but that ends next week, so I'll be doing the school thing again :lol:

What have you been doing?

Sorry to hear about the tough times! :hug:

^:yes: Check the tattoo thread in Lemonade Stand :wink:

Here they are:
P1130287.jpg

P1130290.jpg

P1130285.jpg

Full quote is: "I live a hundred lifetimes in a day, but I die a little in every breath that I take."

^Thank you much! :D

<Can't wait to get the hell out of my hometown and back into the city, even if it means going back to school...

^It's really not bad at all. Though for this one, the inner arm hurt a good bit. Plus, it all depends on placement: the more meaty the area, the less it hurts. Even then, it's a weird sensation, more of an annoyance than painful.

I'm thinking I'm going to do my next one in white ink on my wrist. :hmm:

^^^ Wow, Cassie, nice tattoo :love: I take it you didn't have a lot of pain? I hear a lot of people say it's more of a weird feeling than really painful, only in the beginning it can hurt a lot.

^Thanks! :D Nope, not a whole lot of pain. I have another on my forearm and this one was very similar pain-wise, other than my inner arm, which sucked. It's definitely a weird feeling, like an annoyance, but not really painful per say.

^^:hug: Thanks, I'm good now, I just hate doing it at the moment I actually have to do the injection.

Back
Top Bottom