Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishteen said:
This thread has been going since December...the Superthread gets nearly as many replies in one day...Describe is slowly dying :sad:

Or perhaps it is slowly (very slowly) growing again:hmm:

^ Well as long as you enjoyed it...:wink: Can't afford to drive people away from Describe, we need every person we can get...

We need some kind of gimmick...like free hugs or cheese or salad...something :wink:

^^ Well let's look at the smilies we have on offer

Free:hi5:?
Free:applaud:?
Free :dancing:?
Free :combust:?
Free :flirt:?
Free :hug:?
Free :yell:?
Free :kiss:?
Free :edge:?
Free :bono: ?

Any of those sound good?

^ GA or seating?

^Free :hug:s are always good. Or free :bono:s :lmao:

Seated...none of the U.S. venues are GA :(. But, lower level section, just a little off the stage. :D

^^:lol: Yes, I think that's the perfect combination of free things.

^You have the slightest bit of control...just enough to pick a few classes. :wink: Now, I just get to take whatever I want. This year, I've taken a few music classes, and intend on a few more next year. Mostly popular music stuff, but next year I'm going to take a class on music as discourse in society and introduction to music, which focuses on the European classical tradition; it should be interesting to say the least. My main goal is to take as many music classes as possible without getting admitted into the School of Music. :wink:

All of the music classes actually do have a purpose though. Eventually, I plan on doing research and work on the relationship between music and politics/political movements (I'm a political science major...).

<is now going to go have a
rastasmilie.gif

:shifty:

onebloodonelife said:
^^:lol: Yes, I think that's the perfect combination of free things.

^You have the slightest bit of control...just enough to pick a few classes. :wink: Now, I just get to take whatever I want. This year, I've taken a few music classes, and intend on a few more next year. Mostly popular music stuff, but next year I'm going to take a class on music as discourse in society and introduction to music, which focuses on the European classical tradition; it should be interesting to say the least. My main goal is to take as many music classes as possible without getting admitted into the School of Music. :wink:

All of the music classes actually do have a purpose though. Eventually, I plan on doing research and work on the relationship between music and politics/political movements (I'm a political science major...).

<is now going to go have a
rastasmilie.gif

:shifty:

next year they won't let you drop a class, even if the work is way too much for you

U2vertigofly said:

next year they won't let you drop a class, even if the work is way too much for you

:tsk: That's dumb. Although, the last couple years at my high school, it was extremely difficult to drop a class. You had to jump through all kinds of hoops, getting signatures and such, just to get rid of one class. I mean, for people who are trying to do as little as possible, fine. But, for me, if I wanted to drop a class, it was so I would have a study hall to get some work done, not so I would have two or three hours to screw around.

^ and a fine job you're doing at that :wink:

So any ideas how to get this thread back to its former glory? We've already considered free :hug:s and free :bono:s any other ideas? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom