MrBrau1 - please respond or face action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbur

The Fly
Dear MrBrau1 -

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled Chubby Baby Face (the "Work") in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work, first published in 2002. Your Avatar Cocked in Keene is essentially identical to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis.

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for your Avatar nor to make or distribute copies, including electronic copies, of same, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504(c)(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by April 12, 2005 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

CK

Just so you know what you're getting when a judgement is entered against me in your favor, I have:

$243
3 legged cat (w/ chronic diarhea)
8 Marlboro Light cigarettes
5 Bottles of Miller Light
16 pair of Haines comfort fit underpants (0 clean)
4 Black Socks
3 White Socks
1 blue "flip flop" (left foot)
1 red "flip flop" (right foot)
1 Sears Men's Shop Suit(Light Green)
1 Unbreakable pocket comb
1 dog eared copy of "Women" by Charles Bukowski
1 CDR copy of Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits
78 Durex ribbed condoms
1 Synsonic brand acoustic guitar (w/ broken A string)
1 1990 Toyota Tercel hatchback w/ 143,589 miles.

78 condoms?

You're my hero.

Either that, or they aren't being used enough. And in which case, you're no longer my hero.

So which is it? Huh? HUH? HUH??? :angry:

DaveC said:
78 condoms?

You're my hero.

Either that, or they aren't being used enough. And in which case, you're no longer my hero.

Wait. She hasn't left yet.

Last edited:
DaveC said:
78 condoms?

You're my hero.

Updated personal inventory:

77 Durex ribbed condoms

$143

5 Marlboro Light cigarettes

I don't know what the hell is going on but nobody mess with Brau.

:macdevil:

wilbur said:
Dear MrBrau1 -

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled Chubby Baby Face (the "Work") in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work, first published in 2002. Your Avatar Cocked in Keene is essentially identical to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis.

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for your Avatar nor to make or distribute copies, including electronic copies, of same, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504(c)(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by April 12, 2005 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

CK

You'd best hurry up and sue me.

I'm not saving the 4 beers i have left for you. In like 10 minutes i'm gonna start cannonballing them.

And the "Gas n Sip" down the street closes at midnite. I won't be able to walk there in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom